USJ Aftermath

The Battle of USJ was over, but how are our characters dealing with the results of it?

Villains' POV...

A portal opened in the middle of a bar made of purple mist. From it came a woman with light blue hair and a young green-haired teen carrying a figure made of smoke. As the portal closed, they heard a voice coming through a small tv that said: "AUDIO ONLY."

AFO: So tell me, how did the mission go?

Nana: Terribly! All Might is not weaker sensei! He beat Nomu! Damn it!

AFO: Calm down, Nana, and what happened to the Nomu then? Were you able to retrieve it?

Nana: No! All Might sent it straight out of USJ into God knows where!

Izuku: Don't worry about it - he said as he were typing some things in the computer of his arm - if my calculations are correct, then Nomu should be somewhere around.... here.

He then activated Forced Quirk Activation on Kurogiri, and a portal opened. He stepped into it, and after 5 minutes, he came back along with Nomu.

AFO: HAHAHA great with Nomu retrieved, we still have a great deal of firepower! Don't worry, Nana, you can always try again!

Izuku: Indeed, and I think it is better than we can strike as soon as possible, our attack, though it failed, it will be shown as a sign of weakness for the heroes since they let it happen if we continue to deal consecutive blows to the heroes, their weak spots will continue to be exposed, and soon they will collapse.

Nana: Yes! You are right! We have to strike now!

AFO: But what do you suggest we do exactly Izuku?

Izuku: I suggest we do something big, as I said, if we can deal as many blows as possible, it will be the best. Give me some time to plan everything; when I am done, I will show you my plans.

AFO: Very well then, take this time to rest yourselves and save your strength; we are going to need it; I have a feeling the next attack is going to be crucial.

Izuku: Indeed, this is the beginning of the fall of the heroes...

Students' POV...

The students were being treated by medics, all of them suffered some injury, but nothing like their teachers, they watched as Aizawa and 13 were dragged off into an ambulance. It was just a matter of time for the wounds in their body to heal, but for 5 of them, they had other types of injuries, one that would take a long time to heal, not in their body but in their mind. Izumi was seated on the ground, surrounded by her 4 best friends, she was crying.

Izumi: I-I can't b-believe he is alive... But I also can't believe he is a villain now, and all because of my fault! - she couldn't resist it any longer as she broke out into full out crying and sobbing.

Katsumi and Shota stepped in and hugged her while she could only correspond.

Shota: I know this is hard... It is also for me, but we have to stay sturdy... - she said while even letting out a few tears.

Katsumi: She is right. We have to stay sturdy; I promise you we will get your brother back.

They broke the hug and stepped back up, Katsumi and Shota helped Izumu back on her feet, but she was still crying. The boys had just been watching by now, but one decided to finally intervene.