Dawn

"League of Villains defeated"

"League of Villains leader captured"

"Battle of Kamino, a Hero victory!"

"League of Villains defeated, Symbol of Peace retires..."

"All Might retires after defeating the League of Villains' boss"

Headlines like this appeared all over the nation, in T.Vs, newspapers and online articles. The people who supported the heroes took to the streets, doing parades to show their support. Hero approval ratings were up once again. Meanwhile the League's supporters were silenced, they were harrased now that the League was defeated. Many hid or took to the underworld to await the eventual return of the League.

The heroes now enjoyed a greater reputation, even though All Might retired after the battle with All for One, the participation of the many heroes during the battle, was seen as great by the public, they could now rest assured that the Prime Minister wouldnt disassemble the hero corps.

For now they could rest, or could they?

UA would not take any chances of an attack on their students happening ever again, they implemented the dorms system, making all the students to move into them. They also rebooted their entire security system. They also began implementing a new system for the student's education. They wanted them to be capable of defending themselves in case of emergency. This plan also led to the first yearers to be able to apply for their provicional license exam.

1A had been through a lot. They had been first attacked during the USJ, then there was the bombing of the UA stadium and finally the training camp invasion and the kidnapping of Bakugo. Now after having rescued Bakugo, having been scolded by Aizawa and finally settling into their dorms, they thought they would get some rest. They were wrong...

Aizawa came in only a few days after they settled in their dorms and announced them that they would begin training to apply for their provisional license exam. They were excited at first but after just one day of training they realized how hellish the rest of their days were going to be, but in the end, they knew it was worth it.

Nana was not having a good time, the League had been driven further underground, All for One was captured, and Izuku had gone somewhere else, she couldnt even contact the rest of the League's troops. She now only had her small Vanguard squad. They were currently hiding in an abandoned warehouse. Nana had not uttered a word ever since their arrival, she was just too hurted, especially because of Izuku.

In a hidden lab somewhere in Northern Japan.

Izuku was continuing with his research, he knew if he suceeded he would change not only their current situation but also, the rest of the world. He knew about the existence of this place because he had hacked into All for One's personal computer and saw information about it and its location. When the heroes attacked their base he made sure to delete any files about its existence. When he first arrived, he searched for All for One's doctor, he was quick on finding him. The doctor was working on a series of Nomus when Izuku surprised him........
By killing him, he didnt need him or his Nomus anymore, he wanted something far more grand that would even the battlefield. He had been doing research but it was difficult to achieve what he wanted, there was one piece still missing.

He was reading an online article. He then also began reading some informs Deku had provided him.

Izuku: Deku.

Deku: Yes master?

Izuku: I need you to find this man....