Final Battle Pt.2

As the heroes made their way to where Dark Phoenix was, Phoenix was on the last floor of the power plant. He was waiting for the construction to be complete. Finally, his journey was coming to an end, he remembered his first days when he started in the League, sealed to a bed due to his injuries. He recalled his first mission in the U.S.J. and his first speech. All of those events seemed so distant now. Now he was the Fuhrer and was about to become emperor and the ruler of Japan. He would have also avenged the mistreatment his kind has suffered.

As he was immersed in his thoughts, suddenly a purple portal appeared on the scene, which then later transformed into Kurogiri. Phoenix turned around.

D.P: Look who it is. The traitor showed himself.

Kurogiri:I came to finally bring you down Phoenix, I will yet avenge Nana's and Master's death. I will send you straight to the deepest parts of hell. You will meet your death tonight.

D.P: I am death.

Phoenix took out his swords and charged against Kurogiri at an inhumane speed, pinning him down to the ground. He was about to stab him when his swords went into a portal. He managed to take them out before the portal closed. He then stepped back.

D.P: Clever.

Kurogiri: I will rip you into pieces.

Kurogiri then summoned many portals and tried to cut Phoenix's limbs. Phoenix had to be always in the move to avoid being cut, but suddenly out of one of the doorways, a right hand popped out and shot blue fire at Phoenix. He didn't manage to dodge. Dabi then stepped out and saw Phoenix with his skin just a little red.

Dabi: Oh? Quite the heat resistance you have.

D.P: Genetically modified remember?

Dabi then used more fire.

Dabi: Let's see how much can you resist.

Phoenix managed to dodge the incoming fire.

Then out of another portal, Toga came out and tried to stab Phoenix many times, but he managed to dodge. The from behind Twice appeared, but this time he summoned many of his clones of himself. Phoenix slashed through them one by one, making his way to the real Twice. He got distracted at one point, and Toga dashed in and stabbed his left hand. Phoenix felt the pain, and in a quick motion, he used his left hand and slashed Toga's eyes, leaving her blind. Phoenix then, took out the knife from his hand threw it at Twice, it pierces through many of his clones until it reached Twice's head, killing him.

He then turned to attack Toga but was pushed back by Dabi's flames. As he stumbled back, he then entered in some sort of purple gas.

D.P: What is this?

Kurogiri: Well, you see Phoenix as you caused a little distraction in the city, I managed to go and gather a few old allies.

It then clicked Phoenix.

D.P: Mustard...

The gunshot was heard, and Phoenix moved quickly but didn't dodge completely, the bullet pierced his left shoulder.

Mustard: The one and only!

Muscular: He is not the only one!

Suddenly Muscular wearing a mask, charged against Phoenix like a bull, sending him stumbling to the ground. Muscular then disappeared into the gas. Muscular repeated this a 5 more times, breaking some of Phoenix's bones a little bit. Phoenix got tired of it and dropped his right sword. When Muscular charged again, he reacted quickly and stopped Muscular with his robotic arm and then sliced through Muscular's neck. As he recovered his other sword, Phoenix was then attacked by many blades which pierced his back and pinned him to the ground.