Underworld War

It has been a month since Izuku's speech, Japan went into chaos. Thousands joined the ranks of the new Quirkless Revolutionary Army. Meanwhile millions of quirkless took to the streets in a show of support. The Prime Minister was shaking, curfew and martial law were introduced. The riots still continued, the military began to supervise the rallies, this increased the tension. It was not long until fights between soldiers and protesters occurred, leaving many protesters brutally murdered. This only helped to increase anger. The Prime Minister issued a decree, suspending rights for anyone who supports the Q.R.A.

P.M: The right to assembly, suspended. The right to freedom of speech, suspended. The right to work, suspended. The right to Unions, suspended. The right to freedom of movement stopped...

Many, many more rights were suspended for anyone who supported the faction. Instead of discouraging the people from joining them, it only proved more what Izuki was saying, making the Q.R.A ranks to skyrocket.

At the Q.R.A HQs

Izuku was having a meeting with his top executives on how everything was going.

Izuku: Report.

Bijon: In the last month our forces have increased from 450 men, after the purge, to 300,000 men. We can only equip 100,000 of them, the rest have been put to increase our production, which has increased by 150%, we are now producing 25,000 equipment per week.

Chikara: I have also established a secure perimeter as you ordered, everything within 10km of the H.Q.s is under our complete control.

Stain: The army will be fully operational within 2 months.

Izuku: I can't wait that long, the longer we wait, the stronger our enemies get as well.

Stain: But what can we do?

Izuku: 100,000 men you said?

Bijon: Yes.

Izuku: That is more than enough them.

Chikara: For what?

Izuku: For conquering the underworld.

Izuku stood up and gave the order to reunite their troops. After a few hours, they had all reunited, waiting for their leader to address them.

Izuku: My loyal followers! Today we start our campaign to take back our world. We will begin by reconquering everything the wicked villains have taken from, us. There will be no mercy! No prisoners! We will unleash hell upon them! And they will know that the Q.R.A is coming for them!

Soldiers: HOORAY!!!

Q.R.A Forces:

A Forces: