Alliances

The demise of the Symbol of Peace and the Symbol of Evil, the heroes, and the underworld were leaderless. There was a vacuum. The villain organizations that had to restrict their activities were beginning to flourish once again. Battle was being fought on the streets daily, and they are becoming more lethal every day, it is becoming quite hard to survive. That is why the hero schools are doing their best to prepare the new heroes.

Class 1A had finished the provisional license exam, now they were waiting to do their residencies. This would be sort of like their internships. The U.A. Big 3 went to their class and introduced themselves. Mirio Togata, Nejire Hado, and Tamaki Amajiki. They were there to also scout the students for anyone who could join the Hero Agency they work for. Mirio had an excellent idea for this. He decided to spar with all the students at once; needless to say, he won pretty quickly. After the match, they left back to their class.

Nejire: Neh Neh, what do you think about them? I think they were really cool! Such awesome quirks!

Mirio: You are right! They were all quite impressive to be from the first year!

Tamaki: Some were scary... Like those blonde twins...

Mirio: Come on, Tamaki! There is no reason to be intimidated, and after all, we are all here to become heroes!

Nejire: Neh neh, what do you think about the other blonde, the one with blue eyes. I believe her name was Izumi Yagi! She is the daughter of All Might if I am not wrong!

Mirio: She was the most powerful of them by far! I wonder if she could meet Sir...

Back with 1A...

They were still struggling to get back up after that beating.

Mina: That senpai sure was powerful.

Momo: Indeed, he is a third-year student, after all.

Izumi: I almost had him; his quirk is fantastic!

Meanwhile, Bakugo was about to explode.

Shoto: What's wrong, Katsuki?

Katsuki: Next time I see that Tintin look alike, I am going to crush him.

The students kept chatting between them; they were amazed by Mirio after all.

Meanwhile, Izuku kept searching for Overhaul. He was the leader of the Eight Precepts of Death, a Yakuza organization. He had Deku scanning the internet for anything related to them; after all, he couldn't go back to Musutafu; he was a wanted villain after all. After some time, he finally managed to find his whereabouts.

Izuku decided to call his commanders. After a few hours, they all arrived.

They were standing in the middle of a room when the Izuku appeared to talk to them.

Izuku: Welcome, everyone, I have an essential matter to discuss with you.

They all turned to him.

Seiba: Why did you summon us?