Sibling Fight

(A/N: I recommend this song for the fight)

Izumi and Phoenix were observing each other, taking up their battle stances; Izumi was the first to make a move.

She quickly dashed against and punched him in the face; though he managed to block it with his arms, he was still sent flying back. Izumi kept pressuring Izuku; she reached him and landed a kick to his right side. Izumi kept the pressure she moved above Izuku and landed an ax kick to his face, sending him to the ground, making a hole. She was going to continue with a hammer punch, but a giant shockwave impacted her, sending her back. Now, it was Izuku's turn to attack. He jumped from the hole he was in and sent Izumi another shockwave, but she nullified it with a punch. Izuku took advantage of Izumi's distraction and punched her in the face using his metal arm, sending her flying into a tree. Izuku continued and grabbed Izumi by the ears, and kneed her on the nose. He released her, and with his metal hand, he sent a shockwave to her face, sending her across the forest.

Izuku: I thought you said you were going to beat me!

At that moment, an energy blast impacted Izuku.

Izumi: I am just getting started!

After regaining his senses, Izuku spoke.

Izuku: Two can play that game!

Izuku used his right arm and charged 3 energy blasts, which he launched against Izumi. She was able to nullify the first with a burst of her own and the other two by smashing them. Izumi then charged Electro.

Izumi: STAR BLAST!

Izuku was able to catch it with his metal arm and absorbed the energy; he then used a multiplier to enhance the power and released it back against Izumi.

Izuku: Phoenix's Karma

Izumi noticed she was in danger and quickly charged up to try and nullify the attack. The two blasts collided with one another.

Both of them struggled, trying to overpower the other. Still, it became more apparent that Izuku had the most power. Izumi understood this, and she moved out of the way. She quickly appeared on Izuku's left side, where he was weak and punched him in the face.

Izumi: DETROIT SMASH!

Izuku was sent back. He tried to fight back, but Izumi kept appearing on his left side, so it was difficult to attack with his metal arm. He received attack after attack, only being able to barely dodge, he was then able to gain distance between him and Izumi.

Izumi: You are strong brother, but it is only because of your right arm; if you can't use it, your offense is weak; that is your weakness.

Izuku: ....... Ha..ha..haha...hahahahahhaha!

Izumi: What's so funny?!

Izuku: Stupid girl, you think I haven't realized?! Of course, I have, and that is why I developed a way to nullify my weakness.

At that moment, what appeared as small lightning started to appear all around Izuku, his veins began to mark in his skin, and he became a bit bulkier.

Izumi: W-what did you do?

Izuku: Oh, I took a page form your book, I replicated Electro and used energy I stored and redistributed to boost me. Now let's begin Round 2, shall we?