Chapter Eleven

We pulled into the house that I used to live in, but for the life of my I couldn't remember why I left. Kadan helped me out of my carseat, looking nervous. He watched me carefully out of the corner of his eye and opened the garage door. I rushed in, thrilled to be home again. I couldn't wait to see Mommy and Daddy. Maybe she'd do my hair again! And maybe Daddy would play tea party with me and Kit and Kadan could too! I had enough crowns...

I attempted to pull open the door, whining in frustration at its stubbornness. "Tit! Kaykay!" I groaned, tugging at the handle. Kit moved me out of the way, opening the door for me. I glanced at his worried face as I dashed in, an excited squeal bubbling up inside me. "Mommy! Daddy! Hewwo!!!! I miss you!!"I stopped after running into the empty livingroom. No one was here. All of our stuff was gone. I ignored the emptiness and ran to Mommy and Daddy's room, still excited. "I wan you to mee my fwens (I want you to meet my friends)!!!" I yelled. A chill ran through me when I saw their room was empty. I stared in shock, then ran to my own room: empty. Everything was gone.

I went back to the livingroom and looked around once again at the empty room. I could see Kadan cautiously walking towards me.

I collapsed on the ground, everything suddenly covered in blood. Mommy and Daddy laid on the ground, unmoving. The furniture that was once gone was there again, stained red. Something moved outside, but vanished before I could see it. I crawled to Mommy, touching her softly. She vanished, along with everything else. Tears filled my eyes as lonliness set in. I laid on the ground, crying. Mommy was gone. So was Daddy. Please! Somebody! Anybody! Give them back! I want Mommy! My mind screamed, but I couldn't find my voice. I curled up, wanting only them.

I felt a warmth envelop me and I heard my Mommy's beautiful voice whisper to me, Don't worry baby. Everything's going to be okay.

I sat up, searching frantically for my mommy. It felt like she was right next to me, hugging me close to her and cooing soothingly in my ear. "Mommy!" I cried as the warmth left me. I felt cold, empty.

Babygirl, I heard Mommy's faint voice say, Kadan's there for you.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Alright so there's another chapter!

*hugs to Lily-may*! Your comment made my day! :D