Bradley

Thursday

Yo, Underwood, we're leaving!" Wesley calls from the living room.

"See you there!" I yell from my room and hear the door shut.

I told the guys I'm coming by myself since I need to meet with coach about my situation. They bought it quicker than I expected. I don't want them to know anything about what's going on with me, Loren and Ben.

Fucking triangle I created. Good job Bradley.

I'm in my room finishing to pack the last clothes I want to bring to the weekend party at Andrews in Malibu. I packed enough to barley fill a backpack. I have two bathing suits, my varsity sweats and another pair of boxers. I put on a white tank top with massive slits on the sides and a pair of UCLA sweats.

As I race down to the address Loren sent me, I have to keep telling myself this Loren girl is not my problem and whatever happens with Ben is on her. She'll find out soon enough that nothing beyond fucking happens with this asshole, just like many freshman's before her.

"Come on, come on" I snap at the drivers going too slow.

The second I can pass I'm back to zooming in my black BMW. My patience level is dropping quickly and I hope this hour and a half drive will go by quickly.

My phone rings and I recognize the number right away. I deleted it for a reason but my phone just loves to remind me that it's my father. My non existent relationship with him dates back to high school when he cheated on my mom and turned our life into a living hell making me into who I am today.

"What?" I say clenching the wheel already.

"Hello to you too,son"

I roll my eyes. "Listen, I can't do this now. What do you want?"

"I want to personally invite you to the thanksgiving dinner at my house. You can bring a date if you wish"

"I'm not coming to anything" I snap.

"This would mean a lot to me. Many very important people want to meet you"

"Thought you were giving the company to your new beloved son"

"Like you have a right to judge anyone, Bradley" he snaps. "Ben is a fine young man and you know that"

I bite my lip hard to keep my cool and decide it's not even worth my anger. I hang up the phone on him.

Fine young man, my ass.

I light a cigarette before picking her up to relax myself. When I catch a glimpse at the passenger seat I see it's absolute filth.

I pull over to the side of the road and clean my car a bit from the bottles of vodka and cigarettes that are left here from last night. After that I light another cigarette and start driving with the music high. The bass is pounding into my skin and for a second I can tune out my nerves.

I arrive twenty minutes late and I can see Lorens frown from a hundred feet away. She looks cute when she's mad and it makes me smile a bit and I quickly wipe it off. I stop by her and she throws the massive duffle bag in the back and comes to sit by me.

She's wearing a floor length beige dress and black flip flops. It's a low cut and she's definitely been hiding a nice front.

"Are you serious? What the fuck did you pack in there?" I snap and point to the size of that thing next to mine.

"I packed for a weekend" She says then shifts her body away from me and looks out the window. "You don't have anything to pack because types like you don't own a single shirt" She mumbles but I hear her.