Loren

Before (while Bradley was at Andrew's house)...

Everyone has their eyes on Bradley and I find myself getting pushed out of his reach by Indie.

"It's okay" I mouth to him, managing to make eye contact with Bradley through the crowd forming wanting to take pictures with him. He gives me a small nod and I turn away with Indie rushing me.

"Let's find us a place to sit until Bradley comes back" Indie says while grabbing a bottle of wine from the cooler when no one was looking. She smiles a mischievous smile at me when she sees how nervous I am at her stealing. "Dennis! Grab the other one and follow me"

"Um..." Dennis says nervously as Indie starts getting annoyed.

"Take it!" Indie hisses.

"I don't think that that's a good idea" Dennis says quietly and Indie rolls her eyes.

"It's for everyo—"

"One..." Indie starts counting. "Two..."

Before Indie says the final number, Dennis grabs a huge vodka bottle, hiding it under his yellow sweater. Indie lets go of my hand and me and Dennis share look before we bolt down the beach together, following Indie.

"Indie, slow down!" I yell while trying to stop laughing from the rush and the sight of squeaky clean Dennis hiding a vodka bottle under his sweater vest.

"Man, this is heavy" Dennis says out of breathe as we run down the beach and I can see the bottom of the bottle hanging out of his shirt.

"It's almost falling out!" I yell.

When we get far enough away that the voices become distant and the darkness grows, Indie stops.

Me and Dennis stop running gradually and bend to catch out breathe after running quiet fast through deep sand.

"You guys are out of shape, oh my god!" Indie says laughing while catching her own breathe.

"This bottle weighs more than you!" Dennis says flashing the massive vodka bottle and we laugh.

"You didn't have to take the largest one, dude" Indie says lighting a small flashlight to make sure no one is around before sitting down. "Alright, sit down kids, that's enough action for today"

Thank god...

I sit between Dennis and Indie as they lay their bottle in front of us. The view of the ocean at night along with the chilly breeze waving my hair relaxes me. I hate being around so many people at once but I try to get over it for Bradley.

"Okay, let's play a little game" Indie says as she uses her hoodie for extra force to open the cap of the vodka bottle.

"Am I supposed to be afraid?" Dennis says sarcastically and I laugh while Indie rolls her eyes.

"Don't worry so much, fuck" Indie says and the second she opens the cap, I could smell the fumes of the vodka.

Me and Dennis share a look as I try my best to not look a bit afraid of what Indie has in store.

Indie takes a long sip and wipes her mouth with the sleeve of her hoodie after she's done. "Wow, this is some good shit!" Indie exclaims. "Anyway... the game is going to be the eternal classic, never have I ever"

I catch Dennis tense and look back to where the bonfire is. I touch his hand and he faces back to me suddenly.

"Are you okay?" I ask carefully.

"I'm fine, just thought I heard something" Dennis says quickly, smiling back at me.

Indie eyes Dennis suspiciously before speaking. "Alright, I think Dennis should start"