Bradley

Monday

"I don't know. He seems better, more light in his face but he's still sleeping in the same position" I hear through my sleep.

I don't remember much of yesterday, definitely not fucking some girl.

There's a pause for a moment.

"Doesn't look like he threw up, no" I hear in a more worried tone. "Okay, I'll let you know. Bye Lexie"

Lexie?

I try to open my eyes but I feel as if they weigh a ton and the light shining directly in them isn't helping one bit.

After a few moments, the phone rings again. I hear her racing to it so it won't wake me.

"Hey Jeremiah"

What the fuck? Who's Jeremiah?

"Yeah, I'm still where you dropped me off. I kind of need a rid—"

My eyes open slightly to see who it is and I spot Loren talking to another guy on the phone. She's leaning against the wall in front of my bed, biting at her nails.

The second she sees I'm awake and looking at her, her jaw drops.

"Oh my god. I'll call you back" Loren says hanging up and running to hug me so tight I can feel all the stress she's been in.

"Hey..." I say breathing her in.

Fuck, I've missed her.

"How are you feeling?" Loren says sitting by me now.

She looks so gorgeous with her wavy brown hair down and plain white t. Her eyes are red so I know she's definitely been crying, for sure something I did and that makes me feel like an absolute piece of shit.

"The back of my head hurts like a bitch" I say barley able to lift my head.

Loren fixes the hair that's on my face by pulling it back. I grab her arm and place it on my cheek because I love her fucking touch even if it's as innocent as this.

"You fell pretty hard, pretty sure you had a concussion"

"What? I fell from where?" I ask confused and scared touching where it hurts and feeling a massive bump.

"Yeah..." Loren asks clearly worried. "You won this insane drinking game while clearly already wasted and after taking the last shot down, you tripped off the bar"

I try to search my mind and recall anything from last night. I was so shaken from what Ben told me to do while resurfacing the dark past that I drank myself again.

Definitely don't recall falling off the fucking bar. The last piece I remember was drinking two bottles of vodka in a matter of an hour and two hot girls dragging me to my room. I'm pretty sure I smoked with them and from there everything is fuzzy.

"Fuck..." I say closing my eyes.

"Is everything okay? Everyone was worried about you"