Bradley

I take out an expensive bottle of champagne and shake it hard.

We're both drunk beyond words and I love every second of it.

"Don't you dare!" Loren yells playfully.

I pop the cap and spray it all over Loren who's sitting on the island in the guest house kitchen.

She screams as I completely wet her. I smile taking a swig at the bottle.

"You asshole" Loren says and wraps her arms around me as I'm standing between her legs.

I can't stop glimpsing at her pink thong that's calling my name and if she was any other girl, I would already be burring myself in her on this counter.

"Language, freshman" I say smirking and she rolls her eyes taking the bottle from me.

Loren looks so happy it makes me forget about everything going on around me. No family drama, school shit or friends bring dicks. Just me and her in this guesthouse that I wish I could stay in.

"That's enough" I say taking the bottle away from an already drunk Loren.

"Fine..." she says pouting.

I kiss her adorable face that I can't get enough of.

"I have to ask you something" Loren says.

"What?"

"Truth or dare?" She says smiling a mischievous grin.

I roll my eyes. "I thought we were done playing after we almost fucked here"

"Truth or dare Underwood" Loren says blushing from my language.

"Fine" I say fake annoyed. "Truth"

"Pussy" she says laughing.

"I'm scared of drunk Loren giving me a crazy dare"

She rolls her eyes then looks me dead in the eyes and says "Why did you hate me?"

"I didn't hate you. I just disliked you at first"

"Okay, so why did you not like me? I did nothing to you"

What she says takes me back to when we first met and how I always gave her shit and set Ben to fuck her life up.

"I just don't like most people" I snap and take another swig of the bottle. "Happy?"

"Not really. So I get to ask another hard one" Loren says trying to look intimidating which makes it hard to stay poker face to. Adorable.

"Let's hear this one" I say and roll my eyes.

"Do you like being you?" Loren says looking dead at me.

I'm taken back by this truth and regret not picking dare at the beginning.

"That's a deep question"

"Pussy..." Loren say again smirking.

"I mean I like being popular, it has its perks but sometimes it can get overwhelming"

"What does that mean?"

I don't know where my answer came from but I'm pretty sure it's a mixture of the late hour, alcohol and Lorens energy.

"I wish I was invisible sometimes and not have to deal with anyone. Have a night at the dorm without someone fucking or having a party. Maybe go around campus and not see my fucking face plastered everywhere. Not have so much pressure from the university to be the best. Not have a girlfriend who can't keep her hands to herself. Not—" I say and stop before I get into some serious family issues that weigh on me.