Bradley

Lorens red lipstick is smudged all over her lips and I bet mine looks stained as well. I love the way she looks right now, just fucking wild. I pull her lip with my teeth to me and wrap my tongue around hers again. I pull away at the height of our passion and drag her to the dance floor which is starting to fill up.

"I don't dance" Loren slurs pulling me back to the table.

I roll my eyes and spin her around. Her brown hair spinning and white dress flowing looks like beautiful slow motion. Her smile is contagious and I know I'm on cloud nine right now and for once, it's not from the alcohol.

When I'm with her I notice I don't have this pinging stress to drown myself in poison like I do when she's not around. I think to tell her but I don't want to scare her away from how addicted I am.

Loren is moving against me and my hands are way low on her hips. I'm grabbing the edges of her dress wishing everyone could just fucking leave so I can pull it off her.

Again the contrast, I'm dark in all black and she's an angelic white.

"Don't dance, my ass" I say in her ear and she turns around smiling a cheeky smile as she pulls away.

There are so many guys here and they're all looking at drunk Loren dance on the floor. She has no idea how good she looks and I keep an eye on anyone who thinks he can come anywhere near her.

The familiar face from before moves across the room to the bar and I'm scared it is who I think it is. I'm tracking the part of the face I can see and I feel suffocated which makes me crave alcohol and cigarettes again.

Get out. Get out.

"What's wrong?" Loren says tugging on my arm snapping me back to her.

"Nothing" I lie and kiss her putting on a show to all these fuckers that she's here with me so they can fuck off to wherever they came from.

"Let's get some water" Loren says in my ear. "I'm really thirsty"

I nod and put Loren in front of me, towering over her, as we make our way to the bar. There are so many people on a fucking Wednesday and it's making me want to get the hell out.

"Bradley!" I hear a voice call but I ignore it and keep moving.

Loren grinds against me to the beat of the music and I can feel I'm so fucking hard.

"Stop, freshman" I say in her ear as I squeeze her thighs. "You can't do that to me here"

Loren I'm response, brushes against me harder and faster.

Shit.

We make it to the bar finally and I yell to the bartender to get me three shots of vodka and a water bottle.

Before I can react, someone tugs on my hoodie.

"What the fuck, Underwood?" Wesley says pissed out of his mind. His stained blue button down is mostly open and his neck is sporting a few hickeys.

Is that how I look when I'm drunk? No wonder Loren wants me to stop.

"What the hell are you doing here, man?" I say fake happy.

"You don't answer our fucking texts anymore!" He yells in my ear. "We moved Ashley's birthday here"

Shit. Shit. Shit!

"Don't tell me you were going to fuck out of it" he says chugging his beer.

"No, of course not" I lie. "I just got here"