Loren

I'm moving against Bradley in the car while kissing him hard just so he won't ask me again. This is an escape from the inevitable conversation we need to have about me and Grayson.

Dennis, That guy I saw on the other day when I was crying my eyes out just triggered me again and I feel so fucking horrible. Plus, when Bradley said he doesn't suspect me to be the one to cheat, I could feel my throat closing.

This is so wrong and he doesn't even know all of it...

I can't bring myself to stop and feel myself getting more and more turned on. Bradley sneak his hands underneath his black hoodie I'm wearing and cup my breasts. I moan and he kisses me deeper while gently running his thumbs over my nipples.

"Oh god..." I say into him and feel him go hard against me.

I need him. I need this.

I tug at his sweats and Bradley pulls my panties down my legs when my phone starts vibrating on the front pocket of the hoodie.

Shit!

Bradley pulls away from our kiss and I can't even bare to lift my eyes to him. This is enough to kill me.

Just ask me who it is. I know you saw the unsaved texts from that number. I'll tell you it's Grayson telling me that his condom in his back pocket fell on the apartment couch. You'll ask why he's telling me that and you'll leave me.

I'm so consumed in my fears and guilt, my heart starts pounding so loudly I can hear it in my ears. When I lift my eyes to him, I hate how relieved I am when I see Bradley is trying to reach the compartment beneath his seat to get a condom.

Bradley holds the condom and studies me just like only he knows how. I try to keep the poker face that's killing me with every living second that goes by.

I'm so sorry, Bradley....

"Are you okay?" Bradley whispers cupping my cheek and all I want to scream is no.

I kiss him gently. "Couldn't be better" I say holding back the tears and Bradley puts the condom on him. I fumble but manage to get my underwear off.

Bradley slides two fingers into me and smiles when he sees how ready I am.

I look into his green eyes that so incredibly dark they seem almost black when he inserts himself into me.

"Look at me" Bradley demands and starts I start moving back and forth on him.

My eyes roll back the second I feel him going in and the fact that he's watching me makes it so much more powerful. I lay my head against his and we both breathe heavily, mouth almost touching, as he moves me faster and faster against him.

"Fuck" Bradley says into me and I can't even say a word, because my body gives in and I start crying.

"Don't stop" I say and pull him deeper myself.

I need this. I'm breaking.

We're breathing in sync and Bradley slides his tongue around mine and I taste him. Drunk in him.

He pulls away suddenly and puts his head underneath my hoodie. Bradley unclips my strapless bra and starts sucking on nipples while messaging them.

Oh my god... he's killing me.

"Bradley" I moan and feel my warm tears falling on my cheek because all I'm thinking is this could be the last time.

He takes his head out when he sees my legs shaking knowing I'm about to finish.