Loren

"Bradley..." I whisper feeling my cheeks burn from his cheeky remark.

I close the fitting room door behind me to a disappointed Bradley. If he didn't act shady back at the apartment, I probably would've pulled him into the room myself. That phone call was too mysterious. Loren won't find out rings in my ears like an alarm going off.

I hope I'm not making much of a mistake by letting it sort of slide. To be honest, if it happened on any other day, I would've dug much deeper but Bradley is already visibly on edge from this big game so I make a note of it.

I check myself out in the private mirror one last time and barley recognize myself in this dress. I take the strand off and then the other, letting the dress fall to the spotless floor for a moment. I bend down to pick it up and turn around to get my clothes.

"Oh my g—" I say and Bradley swiftly puts his finger over my mouth to shush me with a mischievous smile.

I'm completely naked in front of him and see his pupils are dilated as hell and I know I look the same way.

He steps close to me and I start breathing heavily from the intensity between us.

"Bradley..." I say as he fixes my hair behind my ear and cups my cheek, rubbing it lightly with his thumb.

"You're so beautiful" Bradley whispers, slowly rubbing his thumb along my lips.

Oh please just take me....

Bradley takes me by surprise when he kisses me hard. I pull away for a moment only to look into those eyes and go in harder and deeper. He lifts me up as I run my fingernails through his hair, legs wrapped around his waist, drowning in his addictive taste.

He sits us down the maroon velvet sofa, completely lost in each other. The moment I sit down properly, I feel how rock hard he is against me and it makes me let out a soft moan. Bradley cups my breasts tightly with his big hands and brings each one to his mouth, sucking on my hard nipples while he messages both. My eyes roll back in pleasure and I bite my hand lightly to stop me from moaning.

"Loren..." Bradley moans when I move against him.

Oh holy shit...

Bradley leans in and kisses my neck. "Were you fucking commando under that dress?" he whispers sending chills through me.

As much as I want him to just take me, I decide to try and stop what I want as a mini punishment for the way he acted.

"We can't do this" I say pulling away from him. I'm so wet and into him, it's actually killing me to do this.

Bradley shakes his head. "You can't do this to me" he says leaning back in, inches from my lips.

"I do whatever I want, Underwood" I say hinting at what he said to me the first time we met and he smiles a cheeky smile flashing his flawless teeth.

"Really?" Bradley whispers with his wild eyes while he slides his finger into me. "Because I feel you want differently"

He moves his finger inside me slowly and he knows it's fucking torture. Bradley is looking into me with those eyes of his, waiting for me to break.