Truth Seven; Mind your own damn business

Hoseok rushed into the office, his chest heaving and emotions all over the place as he threw the door open.

Miran, the receptionist of Ataraxia and a close friend of Hoseok's, greeted him with a smile, "Hoseok! Glad to see you!" it was 4:17, he was late by 2 minutes.

"Yeah," a near by male voice agreed, he was standing near Hoseok's patient, "glad you could make it, Hoseok," the sneer in his voice was evident, and Hoseok had to keep himself from scowling at him in front of his clients.

Hoseok took a deep breath and made sure he had an apologetic smile on his face as he walked over to them and bowed, "I'm sorry for being late, I lost track of time."

The boy's mother giggled, looking at Hoseok with a giddy expression, "It's perfectly fine, Hoseok-ssi, Haneul was keeping us busy either way. Plus, Sunguk was too busy reading to pay attention." she nudged her head towards her son, Sunguk, he was a regular of Hoseok's and they've been meeting with each other for atleast 3 months now.

The dark haired male nodded, "Well, Sunguk you know where my office is, take a seat and i'll be with you in a moment."

Sunguk looked at Hoseok and nodded, walking into Hoseok's office without saying goodbye to his mother. Lia, Sunguk's mother, looked to Hoseok and sighed, "I-I'll pick him up at 5:10." she stated, though Hoseok caught her arm before she could go.

"Make it 5:20, since I was late, you won't be charged extra," he expressed, Lia giving him a grateful smile before nodding and leaving the office.

Hoseok let out a sigh of relief, completely forgetting who had been standing near them watching the whole interaction.

"What a kind gesture, Hobi, what had you so busy anyway?" the male asked in a mocking tone, his alluring gaze made Hoseok want to punch him in the face.

He turned to look at him, giving him a choleric expression, "Shut up, Haneul, have you not learned to mind your own damn business?"

"Have you not learned to thank someone for doing you a favor?" Haneul shot back as he followed Hoseok to the door of his office.

Hoseok sucked in a breath, turning to face Haneul and remarking, "Thank you," before going right into his office and slamming the door in his ex-boyfriend's face.

<><><>

"It was that bad?" Jimin asked Yoongi as he walked around his apartment, cleaning up around the place.

He could hear Yoongi groan before the male responded, "Yes, yes it was, we didn't even have a proper conversation! It was more or less us blaming each other for who did what wrong and who gave up on what."

Jimin chuckled, of course he felt bad for his friends, but he also couldn't help but find it hilarious, "It's not funny, Jimin," Yoongi remarked, which caused him to laugh more.

"Kind of is," he shrugged, walking past his and Taehyung's bedroom, "anyway, why don't you two try talking in a private setting? You guys were in a public place, which may have made matters worse."

"So you're propsing Hoseok and I talk somewhere alone? Are you stupid?" he could hear the annoyance in Yoongi's tone, which only led to a strong roll of Jimin's eyes.

"Why is it such a bad idea?" Jimin inquired, really not seeing the problem with the two talking alone. Until it dawned on him that Hoseok and Yoongi hadn't seen each other in ages, and their relationship did consist of lust like any other romantic relationship did, so with them two of them alone and frustrated it could lead to- "Oh."