(No) Truth Twelve ; All you do

"You're lucky I don't smack the clumsy out of you," Hoseok threatened as he playfully glared at the younger male in front of him.

Namjoon rolled his eyes, a chuckle escaping his lips as he moved his food around with his fork, "Why? You act like I told him-"

"You mentioned it to Jungkook," Hoseok interrupted, ever so gracefully, "who's still close with Yoongi and ended up telling him about Han."

The two best friends were having lunch at NamJoon's company, Hoseok going over there so NamJoon wouldn't have to leave; incase anything were to happen. Hoseok has to admit, he feels extremely proud of NamJoon. The two have known each other since they could remember and have been close friends ever since, and to see Namjoon so successful and happy with what he was doing made a warm feeling blossom in Hoseok's chest.

Their conversation revolved around what happened between he and Yoongi, the younger more than curious. Hoseok had threatened Namjoon since he told him, not directly, that he had a boyfriend while he and Yoongi weren't together.

Namjoon claimed it wasn't his fault and promised to talk to Jungkook later.

Even though Hoseok didn't really care anymore.

He and Yoongi were good, it wasn't that big of a deal anymore.

"He met Hannie? I completely forgot you two work together," Namjoon stated in awe, Hoseok cringing at the nickname they had given him while they were in college.

He nodded nonetheless, "and you know Han, with his more than helpful first impressions. Yoongi already thinks he's a dick."

"'Cause he is," the younger laughed, taking a sip of his latte before continuing, "don't get me wrong, Haneul's not a bad guy, but he's an asshole. Kind of like-"

"Don't even think about comparing Yoongi to Haneul, the two can be dicks but Haneul is on a whole new level," Hoseok cut him off, a small glare on his features.

Namjoon threw his hands up in a defensive manner, "Hey! I'm just saying!"

"Well stop saying," Hoseok countered, laughing when Namjoon flipped him off and rolled his eyes.

After some moments of the two just eating their food, Namjoon asked in a reminiscent  tone, "Do you remember when Mira and I hooked you two up?"

Yes, Namjoon was indeed apart of the plan that introduced Haneul to Hoseok. Haneul isn't a bad person, not even close, he just holds up this asshole persona to protect himself from the outside world.

I bet he isn't the only one who does this.

Hoseok didn't answer at first, his mind drifting into his memories. Specifically to that one night and the months that followed.

<>Hoseok's sophmore year of college, about 4 years ago<>

"I'm not going and that's final, so leave me be!" Hoseok yelled at the taller male, who just continued to pull on Hoseok's arm in the most aggressive way he could.

Namjoon huffed, letting go of Hoseok's arms and pulling on his legs, "I'm sick of you moping around all the time! All you do is go to class, dance a bit, do your work, then sleep!" Namjoon got a cut from the lie, since that wasn't all Hoseok did.

The universe was extremely literal.

"And why does that bother you so much!?" Hoseok whined, holding onto the headboard of his bed as Namjoon continued to pull his limbs.

The younger finally let go of Hoseok's legs, walking over to his best friend and giving him the most sincere look his features could muster, "Because you're my best friend and you're still not over this situation with Yoongi despite it already being over a year ago." Hoseok looked down at his feet at those words, his heart aching when he heard the name. As if his heart was yanking on the string that still attached his heart to Yoongi's.