Truth Seventeen; You missed something

Say the name
(wrong answers only)

"This is why we don't punch walls when we feel upset, NamJoon," Jin scolded as he wrapped NamJoon's hand in bandages, the small cuts he had on his knuckles already patched up by the one and only Kim SeokJin.

After Jungkook stormed out, NamJoon didn't trust himself staying alone the whole time. Even if Namjoon didn't show it, he had extremely bad anxiety, worse than Hoseok. He's just always been good at hiding it, his thoughts have never gone as far as Hoseok's, but he knows they could potentially go there under certain circumstances. Right now, this whole situation, was one of those circumstances.

Someone who knew this about him, was Kim SeokJin. Jin has helped Namjoon multiple times through these types of things, especially when they were in high school, so who better to call than him. Given that Jin lived close either way.

Once the elder was done patching NamJoon up, he gave NamJoon an expectant stare, "What happened, anyway? Why did you do this? You're so lucky that I was up, since i'm usually getting my beauty sleep by now-"

"Why were you up? I mean, i'm thankful you were, but why?" Namjoon inquired, purposely  directing the conversation away from him. His Hyung rambles, a lot.

A smile formed on Jin's face, his eyes holding a certain gleam to them as he spoke, "Momo was having some trouble falling asleep, Eunwoo was already knocked out, and she was calling for me- wait, stop changing the topic!" Jin yelled, glaring at Namjoon for using his rambling against him.

Joon laughed a bit before his gaze shifted to his hands, the tears going down Jungkook's cheeks and the pained expression on his features were still vivid in Namjoon's mind, which only caused his heart to ache with pain. He knew he had every right to be upset, it wasn't fair, but somewhere deep down he feels he missed something.

SeokJin noticed the silence and the expression Namjoon's face withheld, it was one of pure anguish. This caused Jin to look around, his mind eventually placing two and two together, "What happened with Jungkook?"

Just like that, just by the mention of the youngers name, Namjoon burst into tears; his chest heaving as he released the tears he'd been keeping in the whole time. With no hesitation, Jin pulled NamJoon into his embrace, comforting the younger and allowing him to cry out his feelings. He would wait till Joon was ready to talk about what happened.

As Namjoon cried, Jin couldn't help but wonder what on Earth happened to the two. NamJoon and Jungkook have never had an extremely serious fight, they've always been able to talk it out and make up by the end of it, what happened this time?

"W-we fou-fought," Joon finally confessed after moments of silence, he closed his eyes and took a deep breath to keep his voice from shaking. Once he knew he could speak without crying all over again, he began to tell Seokjin what happened, "Jungkook got this opportunity to go to the states and work with the best video editors and equitment in the world," Jin kept himself from shouting his congratulations, "he's leaving a week after Jimin and Taehyung's wedding. He told me tonight and I got so mad. He said that I'm acting like he'll never come back but I never know! Look what happened to Hoseok and Yoongi-"

"They're together though, Hoseok told me-" Jin cut himself off when he noticed the look on Namjoon's face, he pursed his lips and apologized, "I'm sorry, please continue."

Joon smiled softly, but the smile disappeared as quickly as it came as he continued, "I'm just angry, he should've told me. He ruined the whole plan we had that was set in his Junior year of college, we both agreed to it and now everything is ruined."

Once Seokjin knew NamJoon was done, he gave his opinion on the situation, "You missed something," he stated with full confidence, no cut appeared on his body because the words he stated were the truth. This caused NamJoon's eyebrows to furrow.

"What?"

"I know Jungkook, he must've told you beforehand," again, no cut, the universe knows the truth. "I know you're upset, you have every right to be. You're afraid that you'll lose him for good because of what you've seen happen to your friends. Though, they've reunited and are you really going to let him leave Korea without you saying you love him? Or that you are happy and proud of him for what he's accomplished? You're both being unfair to each other, Namjoon."

Namjoon just stared at his hands as he listened to his Hyung's words, his mind freaking out on itself.

Was it possible that Jungkook did tell him before and Namjoon didn't listen to him?

a/n
The cuts, the concept of this book, is the cuts appear when you lie whether you know it or not. They don't appear when you're speaking the truth, whether you realize it's the truth or you don't. Just to clear up any confusion.