Truth Thirteen ; I'm pregnant

Fear. 

Helplessness. 

Not knowing what to do. 

Overthinking. 

Overwhelmed. 

Surprise. 

All emotions Min Yoongi needed to convey into this one song, all the emotions he wanted to convey. He wanted listeners to feel what the artists are saying, he wants them to feel that familiar feeling in their stomachs, that ache in your heart. He just needed a way to do it. 

This week was Suran's week, which meant Yoongi wouldn't be seeing his son until Sunday; unless there was an emergency in which he had to see him quickly. 

Honestly, Yoongi has been feeling a lot better lately. After finally settling things with Hoseok, he felt more content with himself; with his life. Which is what made writing this song a lot harder than it had to be. 

He just had to think of something that made him feel these emotions, a time where he didn't have a plan and felt entirely helpless. It shouldn’t have been difficult since he’s felt that way countless times. 

Yoongi thought maybe he could use the memory of he and Hoseok's situation, but he didn't feel like he didn't know what to do and he didn't feel helpless. 

The thought of Hoseok only made Yoongi think about how well he had interacted with Seokyoon as if Hoseok has been helping raise the boy his entire life. The fact that Seokyoon was so much like Hoseok baffled Yoongi each and every time he would see the two near each other. Sure, they didn't look alike, but his name is based on Hoseok's and Yoongi's combined and his personality is a mixture of them both. 

Though it leans more towards how Hoseok acts. 

It could be because you were thinking of him when he was created, he thought, which resulted in laughter bubbling from his throat. Though his laughter was cut short when he realized something. 

When Yoongi found out Suran was pregnant, he felt every single emotion he had listed. Fear because he didn't know what would happen if it was true, helplessness because he didn't know who to call for help, not knowing what to do because he was fairly young, overthinking that he would do everything wrong when it came to raising a child, overwhelmed with the news he'd be having a kid, and surprise that Suran was actually pregnant. 

With that memory in mind, Yoongi's hand moved on its own. 

<> Almost 2 years ago <>

Suran stared at the stick in her hand, the positive symbol on it making her want to throw up more than she already did without looking at it. 

Her heart was racing in her chest and her insides felt like they were doing ariel gymnastics as her mind raced with hundreds of thoughts. What was she going to do? How could this happen to her? How did this happen to her? How was she going to tell Yoongi? How was Yoongi going to react?

If you haven't guessed already, Suran has just found out she is pregnant. 

With Min Yoongi's baby. 

She knows it's Yoongi's since she hasn't had sex with anyone in the last 2 months besides him, and they were both drunk when they did have sex which could have led to him cumming inside of her without either of them realizing the mistake of doing that. 

Their friends, Suran and Yoongi are nothing more than friends. The only reason they had sex in the first place was because Suran had gone through a really rough break up and Yoongi was still hurt over the whole thing that happened with Hoseok. They drank and got extremely, extremely, drunk and had drunken sex due to how intoxicated they were.