Truth Twenty Seven; Can't love eachother the same

"You mean to tell me, that little boy right there is Yoongi, Min Yoongi's, son?" Hayoon inquired as she stared at the little boy, her gaze moving from the young child to Songhee. The other woman nodding her head with a soft expression.

Hayoon had no clue Yoongi had a child, all the times Hoseok called her he never mentioned that extremely important detail. Though, the mother can see why her son didn't want to tell her over the phone; he was probably waiting to do it in person.

Her and Songhee were at a cafe with Seokyoon. Hayoon wanted to catch up with the younger female since she hasn't spoken to her in what seems like forever. Hayoon wondered who the little boy Songhee was with was, the woman revealing to her that the young boy is Yoongi's son. Now that Hayoon looks at Seokyoon, with the thought that he is Yoongi's son, she can see some of Yoongi's features reflected off of little boy.

Seokyoon stared at Hayoon with wide, curious, eyes since he didn't know who the woman was. He didn't fuss though, he only played with his toys as the female's in front of him spoke with one another. The two had ordered some drinks, not really hungry, and ordered Seokyoon some milk to keep him quiet.

Songhee hummed, "He is, though Yoongi isn't with her," the younger woman refrained from saying Suran since she knew Seokyoon would listen in, even if he didn't understand what they are talking about. Thankfully, Hayoon knew who she was referring to, "it's funny, because Yoongi wanted to name him Yoonseok, i'm the one that told him no. I didn't like the ring of it, Yoongi didn't even realize what he was doing as he picked the name." Songhee explained, wondering if Hayoon would realize what she meant without her actually saying it.

This had Hayoon laughing softly, the woman taking a sip of her coffee, "He didn't realize he was combining his name with Hoseok's?" she inquired, no cut appearing on her body since that was the truth.

The younger female smiled widely, the same gummy smile not only Yoongi inherited, but Seokyoon as well, "Exactly!" she exclaimed, "he insisted he wasn't, which I knew was BS."

Hayoon smiled, admiring Songhee as the woman spoke. Songhee's hair was braided to the side, her features still flawless. Yoongi has her same pale skin, feline like eyes, pink lips, and cute nose. Also, her petite size. Before Hayoon could fall deep into these thoughts she was having, she caught herself, a breath she didn't know she was holding escaping her lips.

"Well," Hayoon began, smiling her heart smile, the smile Hoseok inherited from her, "Seokyoon sure is adorable, i'm assuming Yoongi and the mother get along?"

Songhee nodded, "They do, but I don't know, I feel a type of way when it comes to her."

Hayoon raised an eyebrow, her curiosity peaked, "Why?"

"It's a motherly instinct, you know? I feel like she has feelings for my son, yet she hasn't admitted them to herself and Yoongi is blind to them. Today her and Hoseok are meeting, since Yoongi wants her to know the man that," she pointed at Seokyoon, who had fallen asleep and was now resting in his stroller, "is going to be around. Since Hoseok is a big part of Yoongi's life."

"I get it," Hayoon agreed, "mothers see things their kids don't always notice." she moved a strand of hair away from her own face, a small silence falling over the two women.

The two ex-lovers.

Before Hayoon's thoughts could drift to the unsaid feelings she may or may not still have for Songhee, she asks, "I heard you and Beom got a divorce? Is that true?"

She noticed the smile fade from Songhee's lips, the female's eyes glossing over for a brief second before Songhee blinked it away, "Yes, it is. For me to get better, I needed to let him go, he wasn't healthy for me; he also wasn't even happy with me anymore. He had a mistress while we were still married."

Hayoon's expression fell, her heart hurting for the younger female, the two may not speak frequently anymore; but Songhee is still a very important person to Hayoon, "That bastard!" she whisper yelled, this causing Songhee to giggle softly, "he didn't deserve you in the first place, how the hell does he have the audacity to cheat on someone as beautiful as you? Of course you two went through a lot, but you didn't cheat on him!" her words were all the truth.

Songhee's pale cheeks were dusted a deep red, Hayoon's compliments affecting her more than they should've. Songhee can admit she still has feelings for Hayoon, even after all these years. Her feelings aren't as strong as before, they were dormant for a long time, but now they've resurfaced with a passion to them they didn't have before.

The younger female sighed as he changed the topic, "Yeah, it's sad, but how are you and Jay?"

Hayoon swallowed the lump that formed in her throat at the mention of her husband, "rocky," she responded, which was also the truth, Hayoon knew how to say things in a way she wouldn't get a cut, "he and I aren't on the best terms, but Hoseok and Dawon don't know that. The twins do, but they don't want to tell their older siblings, specifically because I told them not too." she confessed, actually relieved that she was able to tell someone the truth.

Songhee nodded, not pushing on the topic since she could tell the elder female didn't really want to elaborate on it. Before Songhee could tell Hayoon that maybe they should just exchange numbers and get going, the elder female stated, "What happened between Yoongi and Hoseok kind of reminds me of what happened between you and I." this is the first time they've talked about their past relationship in a long, long, time.

"It does," Songhee agreed, staring into Hayoon's hazel eyes, "hopefully what happened to us doesn't happen to them, I want them together."

"As do I," the red headed female expressed, her heart beating hard in her chest, "I still love you, Songhee, you know that, right?" she confessed, no cut surfacing on her body because her words were the truth.

Songhee looked down at her hands, tears welling up in her dark brown eyes, she slowly nodded, "We didn't l-love each other enough to stick together," she stated, which was another truth, "the world didn't want us together, Hayoon." she quickly wiped at her eyes before her tears could fall, this causing Hayoon's heart to break. "We're here to make sure that doesn't happen to Yoongi and Hoseok, they're meant for each other."

We are too, Hayoon thought, but she didn't state these words out loud; afraid of her words resulting in a cut. Even if she knows they're true.

Hayoon only nodded, staring into her cup of coffee. Songhee slid Hayoon a slip of paper, this paper containing a number, she looked up at her, "It's my number, so we can talk more," she stated, a small smile etched on her lips, "and I know you still love me, I love you too, but we can't love each other like before; and we both know that." her words were the complete truth, even if she didn't want them to be.

The elder woman nodded once more, standing up and walking out of the cafe with Songhee. She turned to the female, Hayoon is slightly taller than Songhee.

Feeling bold, Hayoon leaned forward and kissed Songhee's forehead; something she would do when they were together romantically, "Bye, Hee," she whispered before walking away.

Songhee smiled softly, though even if she was smiling, tears were clearly seen in her eyes, "Bye, Hayoon-ah."

a/n
Hayoon and Songhee (=, <, >)Hoseok and Yoongi [pick which you think fits]

DOUBLE UPDATE