Truth Twenty Two; I love you

!WARNING!
21+ Content ahead, if you feel uncomfortable reading sexual content then please exit.
YOONSEOK IS GETTING IT ON
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
They got some lobey lobey, sucky sucky, fucky fucky, and cummy yummy
As always my sinners I hope you enjoy
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

 YOONSEOK IS GETTING IT ON ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)They got some lobey lobey, sucky sucky, fucky fucky, and cummy yummy As always my sinners I hope you enjoy ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

H

Hoseok's hands slid underneath Yoongi's shirt, his cold hands coming into contact with Yoongi's warm skin.

This sensation caused Yoongi to shiver, his hands moving to Hoseok's shoulders. Hoseok bit on Yoongi's bottom lip, the elder already knowing what Hoseok wanted. He parted his lips for Hoseok, the dark haired male's tongue entering his mouth and clashing with Yoongi's. Yoongi hummed at the feeling, the elder able to feel Hoseok's hand graze over his ass before moving back to his waist.

Their lips began moving lustfully against each other, with teeth clashing and lips being bitten and sucked on. The two couldn't get enough of each other.

Yoongi was the first to pull away, moaning softly when Hoseok's lips moved down his jawline and began leaving hot kisses on his neck; though Hoseok made sure not to leave marks on Yoongi. Despite how much he wanted too.

The elder grabbed the hem of Hoseok's shirt, pulling the fabric off of his lover's body and throwing it somewhere in the living room. Once it was off, Yoongi pushed Hoseok back on the couch, connecting their lips again. His hands pulled on the younger male's hair, Hoseok showing no hesitation when he groped Yoongi through his jeans.

"At this point it seems like we're going to fuck on your couch," Yoongi commented after they pulled away, his comment made Hoseok laugh.

"Yeah, no." he picked Yoongi up, the elder's legs wrapped around his waist, his lips moving on Hoseok's jawline and neck as the younger male led them to his bedroom.

Once they entered the bedroom, Hoseok placed Yoongi down and took off the elder male's shirt, revealing his pale skin. The two stood in front of each other for a couple seconds, the atmosphere tense with sexual desire, but filled with the undeniable love the two had for each other.

Hoseok placed his hand on Yoongi's neck, pulling the blond closer to him, "I love you," he whispered, pecking Yoongi's lips to assure him that his words were true.

Yoongi smiled softly, placing his hand over Hoseok's, "I love you too," he said, which was no where near a lie. It may have taken Yoongi a bit to admit it when they were teenagers, but now the words rolled off his tongue easily when it came to Hoseok.

The dark haired male smiled, kissing Yoongi with a bit more force this time. He backed them up into his bed, Yoongi falling back first on it with Hoseok hovering over him. The elder's hands were touching most of Hoseok's upper body, from his arms, to his back, to his toned stomach, only to rest on the younger male's neck. While Hoseok's body continued to grind on top of Yoongi's, his hands raking down Yoongi's bare torso.