Truth Final pt 2; Dad/God Jihyo/Pushing away

The first ones to walk out are Katsumi and Changmi, the two the flower girls for the wedding.

Katsumi is wearing a blue dress, her black hair in a bun with two loose strands on either side of her face, these strands are curled. She's releasing white flowers onto the ground. Changmi's wearing a green dress, her black hair straightened out, since it's too short to really do anything with it, and she's releasing light pink cherry blossom petals. The two couldn't be any happier for their brother.

The two are now aware that they're adopted. Through the whole process with Sana, Yoongi and Hoseok, Hayoon told them the truth. The twins weren't angry or held any ill-will towards their mother, because she wanted them and she raised them. She's their mother no matter what. Hayoon and Jay divorced.

In the crowd of people, Sana's sitting next to Dahyun, the other female full of way too much energy for it to be normal. Sana is sitting near the front with Dawon, Katsumi and Changmi soon joining them, along with Hayoon after she walks Hoseok down. On the other side, in the front row as well, is Yoongis family. Which includes Songhee, Suran, and Seokyoon, Jimin, Jungkook, and Taehyung after they walk down the aisle.

Next is NamJoon, the male walking out alone since he's one of Hoseok's best men and Jungkook is one of Yoongi's. He walks out confidently, a smile on his face as he does, he can't describe how happy he is for Hoseok. After he gets settled in his spot, SeokJin walks out with his husband, Kan, the male wearing a smile similar to NamJoon's. Kan walks to his seat after Seokjin gets in his spot next to Namjoon.

After them, comes out Hoseok, Hayoon standing beside him since Hoseok's father couldn't make it to the wedding due to certain circumstances. Hoseok and Yoongi weren't doing a traditional wedding where one of them walks out alone and the other with a family member, instead, both of them would be walking out with a family member. Just, Hoseok will go first.

Adora is playing the piano for the couple, a huge smile on her face as she does.

Hayoon kisses his cheek before going to her seat, the woman keeping her tears in as she watches her son stand at the alter with a proud smile. She's glad he's happy.

Seokyoon, Momo, and Eunwoo walk out after him, the three the little ring bears. Momo is in the middle of the two boys throwing more petals into the air while Seokyoon and Eunwoo hold the rings. They were all giggling as they walked down, Seokyoon running to his mother afterward while still holding the ring, Momo and Eunwoo running to their dad who is standing beside Namjoon.

Taehyung, Jimin, and Jungkook walked out together, all of them smiling, Jungkook almost skipping down the aisle with his two best friends. They soon settled themselves on the other side of the alter. Everyone now anxiously waiting for Yoongi to walk out of the building.

When he did, Hoseok's heart began banging in his chest at a ridiculous rate, tears welling up in his eyes as he stared at his future husband. In his eyes, Yoongi looks like his entire universe, the most beautiful star in the sky. Yoongi has a nervous smile playing on his lips, his arm hooked with Songhee's.

Once she lets Yoongi go, a tear slips from her eye. Hoseok takes Yoongi's hands in his own, he smiles towards Songhee while Yoongi whispers, "Mom, don't cry, or I will!"

Songhee laughs, nodding as she wipes her tears and walks to her seat. She settles down, Suran side hugging her. Songhee welcomes the comfort.

The priest, who is the same as Taehyung and Jimin's wedding. Goes through the whole process, Hoseok and Yoongi unable to tear their eyes away from each other. Both finding the other ethereal.

It was moments later when he got to the part everyone is waiting for.

"Do you, Jung Hoseok, take Min Yoongi as your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish until death do you part?"