Truth Thirty Seven; A love beyond compare

"Min Yoongi, may I please have this dance?" Hoseok asks, suppressing the laugh that wanted to erupt from his lips.

Yoongi shakes his head, sipping his wine, "Not by asking like that." he says, which has Hoseok finally giving into his laughter.

"Get up, I want to dance with you," he demands, which has Yoongi gaping at him and scoffing right after.

"That's not any better!" he shouts, though stands up either way and allows Hoseok to pull him onto the dance floor.

The two are sitting at separate tables. Yoongi is seated by the newly wedded couple while Hoseok is sitting with SeokJin and his family.

Hoseok's hands rest on Yoongi's hips, a mellow ballad playing in the back round. Yoongi's hands going to Hoseok's shoulders. Hoseok guides the elder, the two swaying around the dance floor.

"I like your hair," Hoseok tells the elder, who blushes slightly at the compliment.

"Gee, thanks, just bought it," Yoongi replies, which has Hoseok rolling his eyes strongly. The male surprised his eyes didn't get stuck to the back of his head.

"Did you just make an Ariana Grande reference?" he inquired, which had Yoongi nodding.

"Mhm," he hummed, "and what're you going to do about it?" he teased, raising an eyebrow in Hoseoks direction.

Yoongi watched as Hoseok tilted his head up, as if he were lost in thought. The elder couldn't help but laugh softly at him, missing Hoseok very much. He didn't like being away from the younger for long periods of time, it physically hurt him. The longing he had for the younger male was crazy, especially when they are away from each other.

"How about this?"

Hoseok leans into Yoongi, his lips pressing against the elder male's. Yoongi releases a content hum, pulling Hoseok closer by the grip he already had on the dark haired male's neck. Hoseok does the same, pulling Yoongi closer to him by the waist. Their lips move against each other passionately, having been away from each other for so long. Just as Hoseok nips at Yoongi's bottom lip, the two pull away abruptly when they hear a loud, high pitched,

"DADA!"

Yoongi turns to face his son, who his running at him with full force. Thankfully, Yoongi crouches down in time to catch him, the fact that he almost fell down making him laugh. The one who brought him is Songhee, the elder woman walking closer to the two. She was wearing a gold dress, which matched Seokyoon's gold baby suit. Suran wasn't invited to the wedding, if you couldn't tell already, Jimin isn't her biggest fan.

"Hoseok," she bows her head towards the younger male, who does the same in return. Hoseok's cheeks are red and he's rubbing the back of his neck out of embarrassment, Yoongi's mother just basically saw them making out on the dance floor at Jimin and Taehyung's wedding.

Thankfully, Seokyoon didn't see the whole thing, and he's also too young to really understand what was going on.

Seokyoon lets go of Yoongi, which confuses the father slightly. That is, before he witnesses  Seokyoon making grabby hands towards Hoseok. Hoseok looks at Yoongi, as if asking the male permission to hold his son; Yoongi nods.

The dark haired male lifts Seokyoon up, the little boy smiling a wide gummy smile as he says, "Sweokie numba one! I miss chu!" he shouts, hugging Hoseok with all the force his little body could produce. No cut appearing on Seokyoon's body, which means he really did miss Hoseok.

Hoseok smiles, caressing SeokYoon's head as he states, "I missed you too."

Yoongi physically puts his hand over his heart, his heart was currently melting in his chest. Before Yoongi could say anything to either Hoseok or Seokyoon, he saw a girl with pink hair walk up to them.

"Um, Hoseok," she whispered, though Hoseok managed to hear her.

"Yes, Sana, oh wait a second," Hoseok balances Seokyoon on his hip before pushing Sana a bit closer to Yoongi, "Babe, this is Sana, you remember I told you about her. And Sana, this is my boyfriend, Min Yoongi."

Yoongi smiles, "Hi, Sana, you're very beautiful." he compliments.

Sana blushes, bowing her head slightly to the elder male, "You too, Hoseok talks about you a lot."

Hoseok glares at the female, hissing at her to "Shut it." this only causing Yoongi to laugh as he takes Seokyoon away from Hoseok and introduces the little boy to Sana.

While Hoseok and Yoongi saw this as a small meeting between the two, Songhee saw it as the beginning of a family.

<><><>

"Next! Yoongi, c'mon, give us a nice ol' speech!" Taehyung shouts, extremely energetic, which most would mistake for him being drunk. Funny thing is, Tae isn't the biggest fan of alcohol while his husband is a feen for it.

The elder sighs before standing up, SeokYoon sitting beside him and staring at his father with admiration, "Well, I don't really know what to say," he laughs lightly before beginning, the male looks at Hoseok before he starts talking, "I've known Taehyungie and Jiminie for a long time now and i've learned many things from them and about them. For one, if you have Jimin you get Taehyung, and it's the same vice versa. They come in a combo package, you either have both or none, never just one of them." the crowd laughs at that, including the couple.

Yoongi looks at Jimin and Taehyung before he continuous, "Another thing i've learned is Taehyung and Jimin have the most beautiful love out there, a love lots of people want yet will never achieve in their lives; a love beyond compare. They're perfect for each other and their love is perfect. And I don't mean perfect as in they don't fight or argue, I mean perfect as in they know how to get through those hardships and know how to handle their relationship. They've been together since they were 14 years old and now they're both in their twenties. A love like theirs is special and i'm more than happy to say I am very good friends with the both of them." Yoongi smiles at the two before grabbing his wine, to which Seokyoon grabs his juice, and turning to the crowd, "To Jimin and Taehyung." he concludes.

The crowed echo his words, all of them turning back to having fun at the wedding and enjoying their time together. Sana, Seokyoon, Yoongi, and Hoseok spend more time with one another and get to know each other better. This adding to Sana making a new friend, Dahyun.

Namjoon never showed up.

a/n
Vmin's married, aweeee

TRIPLE UPDATE