Truth Twenty One; I'm not excited

Suran blinked a few times, her mind attempting to comprehend what Yoongi just told her.

Min Yoongi, her sons father, is officially in a relationship. Of course she knew it would happen one day, she was expecting it to happen, Yoongi is a grown man and deserves to be in a relationship; she just was caught off guard.

"You've been silent for way to long, are you alright?" Yoongi asks, he tilts his head to the side, examining Suran's features.

The female nodded, moving her hair away from her face, "I'm fine! I-I was just, uh, caught off guard!" it was the truth, Yoongi did catch her off guard, but that wasn't the full truth of the situation. She noticed how Yoongi eyed her suspiciously, the male not believing her.

"Suran-"

"Who is it?" Suran quickly interrupted him with this question, she offered Yoongi a smile, a smile the elder narrowed his eyes at.

Yoongi knows Suran, he knows something is up because she isn't acting like her usual chirpy self. He initially thought she'd be a bit more excited about the news, since Yoongi has been single for quite a while.

"You remember the guy I always ranted to you about in college, how our relationship broke because life's a bitch?" Yoongi inquired, Suran nodding.

"Hoseok," she remembered, Yoongi would talk about him quite a lot. Somewhere deep down, Suran prayed that it wasn't that person, because of how much Yoongi seemed to love that man. She isn't homophobic, not even close to it, and she has no clue why she already resents this Hoseok person without even meeting him.

Yoongi smiled, the genuine gummy smile that Suran loves so much, it's the same smile Seokyoon has, "Well, he and I met awhile ago, at a library of all places," Yoongi laughed, Suran smiling at him, "we argued at first about who's fault it was that we broke up, but then we actually talked and made up. At first we decided to take things slow, then we had a moment and decided that we should be together officially again. I really want you to meet him, because he's a big part of my life and he's going to be around Seokyoon a lot." the male finished explaining, taking a sip of his drink after he did.

When Suran got with Deoksu, Yoongi didn't like him one bit. Deoksu is someone Suran has known for a long time, the two became a couple about 9 months after Seokyoon was born, which angered Yoongi slightly, not because he likes Suran, but because SeokYoon was so young. That isn't the reason he didn't, and still kind of doesn't, like Deoksu though. The male has multiple DUI's and gets high, a lot, he doesn't have a stable job and annoys the living fuck out of Yoongi.

Though, Suran insists he's gotten better and he is a good guy overall, which he is. Seokyoon doesn't seem to have a problem with him and that's the good part, because the moment Deoksu lays a finger of Seokyoon is the same day Yoongi will go to jail for homicide.

Suran nodded, agreeing with Yoongi, "When do I get to meet him?"

"After I talk to him, i'll text you details, yeah?" Yoongi inquired, which had Suran nodding once more.

Yoongi hugged Suran before he left, after paying for the meal, leaving Suran with thoughts she didn't know she could have.

<><><>

"No," Hoseok deadpanned, "it's too early and i'm actually scared to meet her." he admitted, which wasn't a lie.

Yoongi rolled his eyes, pulling Hoseok closer to him and kissing the younger males lips slowly. Hoseok pushed Yoongi against the couch they were on, his body now hovering over Yoongi's as their kiss became more heated by the second. Before it could go to where they both wanted it to go, Yoongi pulled away from his boyfriend.

"She'll love you," he assured, which turned out to be a lie since he got a cut for saying it, though Hoseok didn't notice, "and if she doesn't, she can tolerate you," he re-worded, which caused the cut to disappear from his skin.

Yoongi was at Hoseok's apartment, since he needed to talk to the younger male. Hoseok didn't have work since it was a Sunday, so Yoongi decided to just visit him to tell him the news.

Hoseok wasn't happy. He doesn't want to meet Suran since he's afraid of what the female might think of him, if she'll even like him. These thoughts he had made him anxious, which wasn't a good thing. Yoongi kept assuring him that it'd go fine, the elder continued to insist on it with no cut appearing on his body, yet Hoseok still didn't believe him.

The two fixed their position on the couch, Hoseok laying down on it while Yoongi sat on the other side. Hoseok was wearing some sweatpants and a white t-shirt, since it was a lazy day for him, while Yoongi was wearing jeans and a black shirt. Yoongi couldn't help but stare at the faint outline on Hoseok's sweatpants, the elder licking his lips without even realizing it.

"When do I have to meet her?" Hoseok asked, breaking Yoongi out of his horny daze.

"Would Wednesday work for you? I know she's not working then and neither am I," Yoongi suggested, moving so his head was laying on Hoseok's chest and his body was on top of the dark haired male's.

Hoseok hummed, "What time?"

"After 4," Yoongi responded, looking at the younger through his lashes.

"That works," Hoseok told, looking over at Yoongi, "I'm not excited."

"Stop being such a baby," Yoongi rolled his eyes once more, sitting up from where he was laying down. This action resulting in Yoongi now sitting on Hoseok's lap, specifically his dick.

"You're not slick, Min Yoongi," Hoseok pointed out, sitting up, which resulted in Yoongi now straddling him, "do you really want to?" he questions, his hands grazing over Yoongi's waist.

Yoongi doesn't need to ponder on it for long, his arms wrapping themselves around Hoseok's neck, "Do you?" he retaliates, adjusting himself on Hoseok's lap.

The younger male licks his lips, his hands now holding Yoongi's waist, "So badly," he responds, his voice dropping an octave as his hands move a bit further from Yoongi's waist, then back up again.

"Same here," Yoongi agrees, now leaning into Hoseok, the two don't question it anymore.

The moment their lips make contact, the rest of the world disappears.

a/n
Seokyoon is staying with Mama Min for the night, just saying :)