Truth Thirty Five; The wedding

November 24 is a day full of magic, love, and happiness for most people who attended Taehyung and Jimin's gorgeous wedding.

For you, this may be another day where you do your normal routine and just go about your day like any other. Though, for the guys, this was a day where they needed to support their loved ones to the fullest.

Taehyung and Jimin will finally be wed.

~~~

"Hyung, i'm nervous!" Jimin whined as Yoongi adjusted the thin white choker on his neck, the younger male already in his suit.

It was 3:00 pm and the wedding was set to start at 5, at 5 people would start coming into the venue and get comfortable. Near 5:45, Taehyung would come out onto the aisle and go stand with the priest along with Jungkook, his best man, then Jimin would join his fiancé with his father by his side. By 6:20 the reception should start and the wedding ends around midnight (the lastest).

"Jiminie, my dear baby boy," Jimin's mother said, walking up to her son and cupping his full cheeks, "you will be okay, my dear. You are marrying the love of your life, you maybe nervous now but you will be okay." she assured him, Jimin nodded, kissing his mothers palm.

She was dressed in a nice yellow dress, her long brown hair down and wavy, Jimin inheritaed many of his looks from his mother. While Jimin's father was wearing a suit that matched his wife's dress. He fully supported his son, Jimin was his blood no matter who he was attracted too.

"Don't worry, Jimin, deep breaths," his father guided him, Jimin following the instructions given to him.

Yoongi watched the interaction fondly, he was glad his best friend was born into a supportive, loving, family. The elder male excused himself, he walked out of the room and took a deep breath.

The wedding was still being set, flowers were being set in certain places, final touches were being made on certain parts, they were practicing the lights and such. It looked chaotic, so Yoongi understood why Jimin may be stressed about it all. Yoongi was still not dressed, the male still wearing the sweatpants he came in before.

While Yoongi walked to his car to retrieve his suit, he saw Jungkook coming towards him, "Hyung!" the younger yelled, which had Yoongi smiling.

"Hi, Jungkookie," he greeted, hugging the younger before going into his car and getting his suit out. He noticed Jungkook was holding a similar bag, "Shouldn't you be helping Taehyung?" he asked, Jungkook is Tae's best man after all.

Jungkook shook his head, "Jinnie Hyung is with him."

Yoongi hummed, walking with Jungkook to go change into their outfits. Soon enough, everything was set up perfectly. Jimin making sure it was perfect, just like he wanted it. While Taehyung made sure the reception area was set, with the tables, cloths, amount of chairs, and notes that stated where everyone sat.

SeokJin, Yoongi, and Jungkook were all dressed in their outfits, the three welcoming people into the venue. Taehyung had two grooms men, SeokJin and Jungkook, his best man, while Jimin had a best man, Yoongi, and a best woman, Jeongyeon. Yes, it is ironic, since the two didn't really like each other in high school. But, over the years, Jimin and Jeongyeon became ridiculously close.

Soon enough, the wedding was nearing its beginning.

<><><>

"Hoseok, i'm going to bust my ass," Sana whined lowly as she walked with him into the venue for the procession. Sana was wearing a pink dress she had picked herself and Hoseok bought for her, she was also wearing gold high heeled boots that she now kind of regrets wearing. Hayoon styled her hair, the woman loving Sana like a grand-daughter already, so her bangs were on her forehead and her hair is more pink then before.