Chapter 17

Previously!

The snake demon laughed with delight as she saw the pain and worry flick through your face, "Just accept it my dear," her ruby eyes brightened, bringing you into a trance,

"you are nothing."

On to Chapter 17!

You felt your body become limp as the ruby eyes of the demon stared into your (e/c) orbs. With vision becoming blurred, hearing becoming shot, and your voice becoming nothing but silent whimpers. The grasp on your mind and body that you once controlled, slipped, making you fall into the pit of blackness that enveloped you greedily. It was as if your hand had slipped from the edge of a cliff that you held on to for dear life. 

The sensations that surrounded your body were unreal; the air was thick, your lungs felt like they were being inflated more than what was humanly possible, and your senses felt like they were all switched. 'What the hell?' You thought as your body slowly fell through the endless abyss. 'Why can't I move?' Concern decorating your voice. Your once calm breathing quickly began to increase it's pace as you realized that you had no control over this situation. With worry and fear beginning to flow within you, voices began to echo all around in the endless abyss. 

Your aggressive sisters voice ringed in your ears, Aika , "What the hell do you think you're doing?! Are you fucking insane?! You won't be helping anyone, (Y/N)! The only thing in life that you could possibly do is just get married and just forget about this shitty dream of yours!" Your body began to tremble as you heard her words flowing through your ears like an endless river; she never believed in you. 

Following after, Aiko's words began to bounce through the void, "Please don't do this, (Y/N)chan! You'll hurt yourself! Please listen to your big sister! This choice is silly and reckless! Please just get married instead of fighting those horrid creatures! You'll do nothing except kill yourself!" Small beads of tears began to form in your eyes, 'Was she right? Will I just get myself killed?' You thought. 

With no second delay, the voice of Akara began to sear your eardrums with her words, "What will happen when you fail one day, (Y/N)chan? Do you think you'll be of any use when your dead body merely lies there as other lives are slain? Blood will be on your hands, (Y/N). Forget this path of yours; you won't save anyone. The only thing that you'll be saving is yourself when you commit seppuku when you can't save another's life. Give up." Your breath hitched at her words. The only sibling that you truly looked up, asked for help, and trusted, never believed in the life that you had chosen for yourself. The once small beads now became small streaks as her words sat heavily on your mind, 'Is that what she really thought?! Did none of them believe me?! Am I useless?!" Your voice breaking as you cried from within. 

But as your stiff, crying self fell deeper into the void, a memory and the voice of your father entered your mind. In that memory, you saw your father standing in front of you as you gasped on the ground for air after a vicious training. He clicked his tongue with annoyance, "I knew it." He muttered. You watched from a third-perspective, as his look of irritation twisted into one of rage, "I knew that a useless girl like you could never be my successor." Your heart felt like it was shattering at his cold voice. "Why did I even think this would be a good idea." He spoke, his attention now looking at you directly, "You will never meet my expectations that I hold for a boy, (Y/N). Give up." His once (e/c) orbs now turning into a raging fire, "You will never amount to anything," his frame slowly began walking over to you. "Y-You don't mean that, father..." your voice shaking with fear and heartbreak. He looked at your expression with disgust as he came closer, "I mean it, (Y/N). You've failed test after test and yet you still continue to try and please me. You're like a worthless street dog that has nothing better to do with it's life then to beg for scraps." His tone was cold and his eyes only bared hatred, the complete opposite of how you remembered your father. "Y-You don't mean that!" Your movements finally becoming more loose, "If you really did think that you would've told me! You wouldn't have kept egging me on if this is what you truly thought!" You screamed at him, flowing rivers now present on your face as you felt like your entire body was now being shackled. "Silence!" He yelled, making you grimace with fear, "You're worthless! Less than dirt! The only reason that I kept training you was for the hope that you would finally keel over and die!" 

Your jaw dropped at his words as you gasped for air, the air suddenly becoming more thicker. "I never and will never care for you, (Y/N)," your father unsheathed his sword, the radiant reddish-brown glimmering. Your eyes became the size of saucers from fear, "D-Don't, father, please..." You whimpered as you hiccuped. "No one, cares about you, (Y/N). And no one ever will." You watched as the sword fall towards your head, 

'No one cares...' 

'I'm useless...'

 'I've failed everyone...' 

But unbeknownst to you, all of the events that had taken place were merely illusions that the demon had placed you under, making you play right into her trap that she so easily devised. The voices, the words, the memory, were all memories that were twisted into the demons favor; 

to make you into one of her children.

A/N

HEY!

IT'S CURRENTLY 2:00 AM ONCE I FINALLY GOT FINISHED WRITING AND EDITING THIS AND I WAS SHAKING THE ENTIRE TIME LMAO

But moving on from that! lol

Was this ending satisfactory? Or did it make sense at all? I'm kinda okay with it but also kinda not, so feel free to tell me your thoughts also! 

I really wanted to make sure that I clarified in the ending that none of the things that you were seeing/hearing/feeling were real, but instead all part of the demons tricks. If it still doesn't make too much sense, then my apologies! I hope the next chapter makes more sense if this one didn't! 

I've been typing for too long, so I'll end the A/N here! Have a wonderful whateverthetimeisforyourightnow and be sure to drink plenty of water!