Chapter 27

Previously!

But with quick and sudden movements, Zenitsu immediately got back up and grabbed the younger boys arm and yours. He began to pull you both towards the entrance of the home as you both struggled to get out of his grip. "Zenitsu let go of us both! We need to find his younger sister and Tanjiro!" The boys loud babbling silenced your plea. Now at the front door, the brown and yellow merging eye'd male opened the door, only to find another room. "Are you kidding me!?" The yellow haired male screamed while gripping his hair. You sighed out of exhaustion,

"Great..."

On to Chapter 27!

After a short moment of screaming and crying even more tears, Zenitsu began to relentlessly open all the doors that he could find. Door after door he opened, but none of them revealed the outside world. "Zenitsu, I'm pretty sure we're stuck in here at this point." You commented with crossed-arms. "No! No! No! We can't give up just yet!" He yelled. "I really wish you had that attitude towards finding both Tanjiro and Teruko..." The younger male who was standing right beside you nodded with what you had whispered from under your breathe. Ignoring the comment that you made, Zenitsu exclaimed, "It's gonna be this one (Y/N)chan! I know it!" With an excessive amount of force, the yellow haired male opened one of the doors. And even though it didn't open to the outside, it did have a surprise. 

Standing in the middle of the room was a bare-chest individual who was wearing a boar hide on top of his head. "Uh," you muttered as you took a step back, "Zenitsu, back up." Your voice and body on guard. The masked person turned it's head towards the three of you with a low growl; steam escaping from its nostrils. 'H-Holy shit, he's terrifying!'  The masked male crouched onto the floor, alarming you fully, "Zenitsu! Move!" You yelled at the the frozen male. Grabbing the back of his haori, you pulled him back into your chest and also grabbed the younger male away from the door. The masked man jumped through the sliding entrance and onto the wall like a jumping spider, "What the?" No words could describe your confusion. But you also had to admit, it was quite impressive how he just jumped from wall to wall before running off deeper into the house. 

Letting go of both the boys, Shoichi, the younger male, looked back at you and thanked you for moving him and then looked at Zenitsu, who was hugging your waist tightly. You couldn't help but laugh at the nasty expression that the young kid was making at Zenitsu; which caused Zenitsu himself to start crying and babbling about the kids face. 

After that short fiasco, the three of you began walking throughout the house, now in search of Tanjiro and Shoichi's younger sister and brother. Looking behind you, you could see Zenitsu shivering with fear and taking slow, cautious steps as he dragged Shoichi with him. You gave a disappointing look at Zenitsu, not amused at how scared he was being even though there was no demon in sight. You were about to say something, but the younger male, Shoichi, beat you to it. His small sentence caused the fearful male to scream obnoxiously and then yell at the boy with a mix of emotions. Walking over to where the two of them were, you crossed your arms with a thin line on your face as you watched Zenitsu, shakily, tell Shoichi to signal at him the next time he's going to say something. "And if it had come to pass," he spoke with chattering teeth and a shivering body, "that would've made you a murderer for sure! Do you get that?!" 

You whacked the yellow haired male, "Don't tell him that he's going to be a murderer just because you're a scaredy-cat Zenitsu." You scolded as the male cried about how mean you were. "Are you okay though, Shoichi?" You asked, trying to smile through this annoying time. He nodded reluctantly, "I was going to talk about his horrible shivering, gasping, and sweating-" "WHAT ABOUT IT?! AREN'T I DOING THE BEST THAT I CAN HERE?!" Zenitsu cut him off, which irked you greatly. You hit the male another time to shut him up so that he didn't continue to cut off the younger boy. "Continue Shoichi." He nodded, "Because of all of his shivering, sweating, and gasping, it's also making me nervous..." Your eyes softened at the tired looking child as Zenitsu screamed that he was sorry for making Shoichi nervous. "You can walk with me next time then, Shoichi." You smiled sweetly, resulting in the younger boy to smile back also. "Eh?! Why can't you be nice to me like that also (Y/N)chan~?!" Cried a certain individual.