Chapter 43

Previously!

'W-What?! How have I not noticed this until now!?'

And before you could say anything at how uncanny the resemblances were for all three of your friends and siblings, the back-door of your home slid open.

And standing there was a clearly irritated Aika who was on the brink of whacking everyone. And standing right next to her was someone who you didn't expect to be there:

Mother.

On to Chapter 43!

With your violent sibling standing in an enraged position at the door, she stomped towards Aiko, Inosuke and Zenitsu and proceeded to whack them with all her might. You cringed at the intensity of the whack as Zenitsu and Aiko both began to cry their rivers and Inosuke and Aika go into a feral argument. With only you, Akara and Tanjiro just watching the scene while sweat-dropping, your mother took the opportunity to grab you gently so that she could speak to you in private. 

With a grasp that was almost ghostly, you looked up at her features. She was a striking woman with a stoic face, clear complexion, and eyes that rivaled even the most sharpest of knives. With the suns rays illuminating her body, you recognized the old haori that your father used to wear on her figure as both her eyes looked at you with no recognizable expression; one was a foggy gray and blind while the other was a violent yellow with hidden summer colors. Now finally inside and separated from everyone else, she spoke to you with a firm tone. "(Y/N). Who are they." Her question coming out as a demand than anything. 

With softening eyes and warm hands clasping her own, you spoke tenderly. "They're my friends, mother. They're wonderful and lively people. You can trust them." Her stoic expression never wavered for a solid minute as she stared down at you; using her gut instincts to try and see if you were lying. But with nothing to prove that you had lied to her, her rock-like expression unraveled and her calm and gentle features were now finally unveiled. Like a delicate lily that had finally bloomed, your mother now finally gave own tender smile, trusting your words about the three new males. With eyes that once rivaled even the most sharpest of knives, they now resembled the brightest of rising suns.

She now looked at you with a puzzled expression, resulting in you tilting your head to the side as to why she was looking at you in such a way. Chuckling gently, 

"Well, aren't you going to invite them in?" 

~

Night had arrived sooner than you had expected. And during the entire time, your mother excused you from your chores and instead insisted on you to relax at home and let your siblings become more acquainted with your new companions. And as the day went by and your siblings slowly began to warm up to the three males, they themselves had forged a bond with each of them. You never realized what was going to occur from this however.