Chapter 33

Previously!

"(Mispronounced Y/N)? What kind of name is that? It sounds stupid!" Inosuke yelled, now pointing at you with an agitated finger. You cocked an eyebrow up at him, "That's probably because you didn't say my name correctly, Inosuke." "Hah?!" The male yelled with bewilderment, "I did say your name correctly! It's (Mispronounced Y/N)!" You shook your head and listened as Inosuke tried to continue to say your name, failing every time. --Zenitsu yelled at him once more, "You're doing it again! You're being too loud! Stop trying to say names that you can't even say correctly! Her name is (Y/N)chan!" The muscular male held his hands over his head, "Eh?! The hell do you mean I'm doing it again?! And I am saying her name correctly! Just like Kamaboko Gonpachiro!" Now Tanjiro finally jumped into the mess, "That isn't even my name!" "Yes it is!" "Ah! Shut up already!" The three boys now began to bicker: Tanjiro yelling at Inosuke that he wasn't saying his name correctly, Zenitsu yelling at Inosuke also that he wasn't saying your name correctly, and Inosuke yelling at the two of them that he was saying both yours and Tanjiro's names correctly.

You sighed as the three went off at one-another, exhaustion getting the better of you.

And hopefully, wherever the crow was taking you and the three boys, there would be plenty of blankets and a warm spot to sleep on.

On to Chapter 33!

The next four days and nights followed slowly as you, Inosuke, Tanjiro, and Zenitsu all traveled through the deserted woodlands while following the kasugai crow to your next destination. The days were long, boring, and usually annoying due to Inosuke's intense need to start something up with either Tanjiro, Zenitsu, or you. And the nights that followed were cold, filled with starving stomach growls, and the greedy dirt stains that would color anything and everything that dared to touch it. But after those four days, which would've been six if you were leading to the now known location, the four of you arrived at the Wisteria Home under the blanket of night.

Your jaw dropped slightly when you realized that you had been to this familiar home before. 

The home with a Wisteria crest needed to house your father for roughly a month due to an injury that he received in battle with a demon from many years ago. And during that time, your sisters, mother, and you would always walk to the protected home in order to spend time with your father and even help around the house itself, even though the family that resided in the home always told your family that they didn't need the help; your family never listened.

You cracked a smile at the memories that you had with this home that sat securely in the woods. It's colors, walls, everything, had never changed over the years. And as you thought about the home, the kasugai crow, which Tanjiro was now holding, screeched loudly, making you cringe immensely. "Rest time! Rest time! Since you've sustained injuries, you're to rest until you're fully recovered!" You rested your hand on your hip and cocked your head to the side with a confused expression, "Are you sure that we need a break? We all just fought demons with injuries ya'know?" You spoke, "Well, except this idiot," you gestured to the boar-headed male who stood next to you, which caused him to yell a slew of curses at you. 

Your red-headed friend however, Tanjiro, laughed slightly before agreeing with your statement. "(Y/N)chan does have a point. I even fought a demon while injured myself." The bird said nothing in response except the sounds of "Ke-Ke-Ke," making both you and Tanjiro confused at what the bird was doing.