Chapter 5

Previously

The girl grinned, then ran past Slender and into the mansion as I got back up.

My soft expression then turned nervous as I glanced at the brothers, shrugging.

"How do I know if they-"

'It's fine (Y/n)... if anything happens, we're here' Slender mumbled, holding my shoulder softly.

Splendy nodded and copied Slender's actions, "Right!! Nothing will happen to you, we promise"

"Thanks... both of you"

Continued

I held my breath as Splendy took my hand, following Slender into the large mansion and shutting the door behind us.

The once loud and noisy room had fallen silent as Slender stood there, blocking me from their view...

But that didn't mean I couldn't see them

I was surprised, not scared or even just a little bit frightened, just... shocked.

They were all different, from a carved smile, to black sockets with red pupils that leaked blood, each one had something unique about them.

I felt Splendor's eyes on me, as if he could sense my curiosity. He gently squeezed my hand, bringing me out of my thoughts.

I looked up at him, and smiled nervously, which he returned with just as much anxiety.

'Everyone... this is (Y/n)'  Slender moved out of the way, while I stepped forwards and waved subconsciously.

 'She will be staying here for quite the period of time and I want you all to behave'

He looked down at me, resting his hand on my shoulder once more before looking up at the others again.

'If I see any signs of hostility or inappropriate behavior towards our guest, the punishment will be towards you ALL, even if it was only committed by one of you'  They all exchanged looks before nodding, silently glaring at one another as if a warning to 'not screw this up'.

'Alright, that is all, go about your usual selves'

The group walked off, well, some of the group...

Sally stood there and ran towards me, hugging my leg with a giggle, causing me to smile softly.

I ruffled her hair again, instantly making her squeal.

Once she let go of my leg, she began jumping up and down while holding Charlie to her chest.

"(Y/n), (Y/n), (Y/n)!! Can you play tea party later with me and Uncle Splendy?!" I grinned, nodding.

"Sure thing, kiddo!! Anything for a little princess like you!!" She gasped, then jumped up and hugged my waist tightly.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!" She gleamed, then ran off... just like before.

I looked over at the brothers, giggling as they chuckled.

"You sure made an impression" Splendor grinned, while I arched my brow in confusion.

"What do you mean?"

He spun me around, and barely a second later, I saw most of the 'Creepypasta's' heads turn swiftly. I giggled at this, looking back over to the tall enders.

"Thanks for letting me stay here, sir-I mean... Slender" He seemed happy with my words, and nodded with a small smile... er... you wouldn't really understand...

He smiles in his own way.

Splendor and Slender went off to do something after showing me my room, leaving me alone with the serial killers that resided in this place.

I sighed, flopping down on my bed with a frown, "Return"

Lifting my hand, the halo fell into my palm, and my body shifted as I sat up.

I winced, letting out a shaky breath as I touched my black wings. Slowly, I fluttered my eyes shut and made and attempt to focus...

'Maybe, I could do what I did before if I really tried'

Waiting and waiting, I sat there in silence, trying the hardest I could to just get a single feather to turn into a deadly blade...

But nothing happened

I let out a breath, sighing in disappointment, "Well, it was worth a shot I guess-"

-SLAM-

"HEY (Y/N)!!!" I yelped, and fortunately, my feathers turned to blades from the jump.

I blinked, then grinned as I looked back at my wings, "So THAT'S what gets you, eh?"

Looking back to Sally at the door, I smiled... while her mouth was agape.

Once she got over the shock, she ran towards me with an expression of awe.

"Wow..." She whispered, watching as my wings shifted back to normal

"They're so prettyful..." I smiled as her words, rubbing my arm bashfully.

"Thank you, Sally, that's very nice of you"

She nodded, giggling as she sat on the bed beside me, the door still wide open.

"Sooo...what's up Sal?" She tilted her head, her smile turning to a frown.

"Our tea party... remember..?" She whispered, grinning once more as I gave her a close eyed smile and simply nodded.

"Okay!! Lets go!!!" She squealed, grabbing my hand and pulling me up from the bed with ease.

'Either she's really strong or I'm a fucking twig'

As she tugged me out of the room, I shut the door and put my arm through the halo, keeping it on my shoulder so I wouldn't leave it behind... even though I could easily summon it like a boss.

I made sure to keep my wings folded, so I wouldn't hit anything or anyone, as we walked down the hall... and downstairs..?

"Wait, Sally, why are we going downstairs?" I questioned, making the small girl let out a snort.

"Silly!! We have to go get Splendy and the tea!!" I made an 'oh' face, then continued to let her drag me around like a ragdoll.

We went down the staircase and passed the living room, gaining some confused looks from the CPs... hell, some of them even followed us into the kitchen and sat down at the table...

Just staring

Sally seemed to notice this too, and pointed it out innocently.

"It's not nice to stare" She hummed, lifting her chin confidently... while I simply giggled and shook my head.

All but one of the Creepypastas turned away.