Chapter 7

Previously

Letting out a breath, I held up my hand, and you know the gist. The halo dropped and slid down my arm, my large black wings spreading behind me.

"Yes, wings, Toby" Glancing over at the boy, I smiled slightly, still in a large amount of pain.

The white-faced male with two long scars through his cheeks looked back from the game and over at me, the elf doing the same.

"Guess you can't use that pickup line on her, aye Ben?" Smiley, that's what I'll call him for now, snickered.

"Fuck off, Jeff"

Nevermind

Continued

"You shouldn't be using ANY pick up lines on her, BEN!! You heard what Slender said!!!" Another male called, his blue mask lifting to reveal his gray face and black goopy eyes.

"Flirting isn't inappropriate!!"

"Says the guy who is constantly trying to get into-"

"OKAY OKAY!! Geez, fine, I won't flirt..." The elf concluded, before smirking in my direction, "But that means she has to stop seducing me~"

"Um, first, I don't even know your name, second, if I was even TRYING to seduce you... you'd be dead" I crossed my legs, arching my brow sassily with a chuckle.

"No man ever has survived my seduction, so a kid like you wouldn't stand a chance"

Everyone was silent before breaking into a loud fit of obnoxious laughter, except 'BEN' of course, who was still staring at me with a shocked expression.

His shock, then turned to anger, and he instantly leapt in my direction...

Only to be stopped by a tendril

The white limb tightened around the elf, instantly making him yelp.

All of our eyes followed the tendril to Offenderman, who stood there with a scowl on his face and a dark shadow over his eyes.

"Don't.touch.her" He threw 'BEN' into the wall, growling, before looking over at me with a worried expression.

He teleported beside me on the couch, grabbing my face and examining it while throwing questions at me.

"Are you alright? Are you hurt? What happened? Did he hurt you? Did anyone else hurt you-"

"Mr. Offender!! Calm down, I'm fine!!" I laughed, taking his hands off my face and into my own.

"SO!! How was your day?"

"Eh, it was alright..! What about you?"

I shrugged with a smile, "Well, Mr. Splendy and I had a tea party with Sally today, but that was about it"

"Sounds like fun... have you been with her all day?" He turned to Splendor, who nodded with a grin before patting my shoulder.

"Mhm, gotta make sure she stays safe!! That's what brothers do!!" Offender arched his brow at this, a chuckle escaping his throat.

"Brother? What? Are we just adopting her into the family? I know I wouldn't mind, and I doubt Tender or Trendor would be against it-"

"And Slender already smiles around her, and pats her head"

I blinked, then giggled, "I'm still here!!"

"Oh hush, we know you wouldn't object!!" Offender ruffled my hair like before, causing the three of us to laugh.

But, we then turned as someone cleared their throat.

They were ALL watching us, shock and confusion riddled on their faces.

"Quick question, what the fuck is going on-"

"Language!!" Splendor yelled, but then looked over as the front door opened and closed.

I looked towards the door and grinned, "Hi Mr. Tender!! How was work?"

'Tiring...'

He approached us, then gently picked me up, causing me to squeak. Once he sat down, he set me on his lap, and began to play with my hair.

'I wanted to come check on you, and see how you were doing'  I smiled.

"I'm doing good!! Did you talk to Mr. Trendor today?"

'Yes, my original thought was that you'd be there with Trendor, but no, he told me you were here... so I came'

"Yeah, that's what I thought as well"

"Sorry to make you go all that way..." I mumbled, instantly making them 'grin'.

"(Y/n)... we can teleport..."

"I know, but what I was apologizing for was being annoying and making you g-"

'Annoying? Your not annoying us (Y/n)'

"No, of course not, we enjoy your company if anything" Splendor gleamed, then giggled as I scrunched up into a ball bashfully.

By now, the other CPs had gotten bored and went to do their own things, and after 'BEN' recovered and sent Offender a glare, he went right back to playing video games with 'Jeff'.

"Don't say thaaaaaaaaat" I silently squealed into my knees, my face red.

I had never gotten so much attention before, and it honestly was a bit embarrassing.

But only the tiniest bit.

The three... no... four chuckled, instantly making me look up and behind me with a grin.

"Mr. Trendor!! How was your day?"

'It was great, dear!! And, good news, you should be able to move in with me tomorrow!!'

"Wow, you're a fast worker"

'You get used to it after a while when you're running around a clothing shop all day'

I giggled, giving him a close eyed smile, instantly making Splendor squeal and wrap his hands around me in a tight embrace.

"You're so cuuuuuuuutttttteeeeee!!!" My face turned bright red, which I quickly covered with my hands while letting out another tiny squeal.

"Noooooooo... Spleeennnnddddyyyyyyyyyyyyy..!"

I expected to hear something, but no.

Nothing

I looked up as Splendor was rigid, staring down at me with a slightly surprised expression.

"W-What..?"

"You said Splendy... no formalities..." My eyes widened and my thoughts ran wild.

'Is he mad?! Are they going to abandon me already?! AGH!! WAY TO GO (Y/N)!! YOU IDIOT-'

"(Y/n)" Splendor lifted my chin, and at that point, I already had tears in the corners of my eyes.

He chuckled softly, wiping my tears away with his thumb as they finally rolled down my cheeks.

"Oh dear... your so sensitive... I'm not mad, actually, it's very much the opposite... I like it when you don't use formalities..." I looked at the other two, who nodded with small 'smiles'.

"Bleck" We turned as BEN spoke up, "Can you all have your mushy moment somewhere else? We're kind of in the middle of-"

He was thrown into the wall once more, but this time, the tendril came from behind.

Slender then walked over to us, and instantly noticed my tears. Not even a millisecond later, he gently lifted me up from the couch with his tendrils and used his hands to examine my face.

'Why are you crying? Did something happen while I was upstairs working? Who do I need to punish?!'

"Wow, didn't know you were into that kind of stuff, bro" They all glared at Offender, while I giggled.

"Too soon, brother"