Chapter 17

Previously

I inhaled sharply and his eyes widened, and he quickly leapt forwards.

Everything seemed to move in slow motion from then..

I screamed at the top of my lungs...

He ripped, and dug his claws into my throat..

And the brothers ran into the room...

Then finally... my eyes closed... and darkness consumed me as my body fell.

Continued

---3rd Person POV---

The brothers stood there in shock as the fallen angel fell once more.

That shock soon shifted into anger as they walked into the room.

Laughing Jack simply giggled.

'I told you to leave her alone, Jack'

LJ then stood there slightly surprised as the brothers ran over to the girl's side.

Even Slender..

The monochrome clown clenched his hands into a fist as they spoke quietly among themselves.

He felt himself tremble in anger, his claws clenching then unclenching.

They were ignoring him.

And oh boy, did that piss him off.

He HATED being ignored!

Splendor quickly pressed two of his fingers on her wrist, then pressed his 'ear' against her chest. The other five were relieved as he pulled back with a small smile.

"Thank goodness.." The cheerful ender hummed before lifting the female's form, and holding her bridle style.

The brothers went silent as they heard Laughing Jack giggle.

Looking over, the six finally revealed their 'faces'.

They were far from happy..

Slender, Tender, and Trendor's faces ripped open, showing rows of teeth going down their blackened throats. Splendor's smile grew jagged, and a single red pupil appeared in both of his eyes. Surrender's gaps above his mouth deepened, and formed black voids with crimson seeping through... almost like blood.

And Offender..

Oh, the lustful Offenderman...

His body had grown in size, his fingers growing long and thin, nearly touching the floor beneath him. With the nails practically as sharp as blades. The corners of his—once smile—had stretched to the corners of his face. And his coat almost tore itself to shreds.

Laughing Jack was seemingly unfazed, but it was only a façade.

Slender then spoke up, using a classic line that had been used many times by one of the beings in the household.
.

.

.

"'You shouldn't have done that'"

---Your POV---

I gasped, sitting up abruptly before letting out a hushed hiss.

Looking around, I came face to face with a grinning Splendorman.

He then quickly wrapped his arms around me, hugging me to his chest before I had the chance to even yelp.

"Ohthankgoodnessyou'reallright" He breathed before looking towards the door and calling-

"She's awake!! (Y/n) is finally awake!"

The door was immediately thrown open, and Offender had joined in on the hug in a flash.

"Thank fucking God..." His voice was muffled as he dug his face into my shoulder, but I still heard him none the less.

I opened my mouth to speak, but then covered it as I whined.

Slender rested his hand on my shoulder after he had rounded the bed, while the others stood in front of me (if I ignore the sobbing Splendor and Offender practically being on top of me).

He then gestured to my throat.

'You won't be able to speak for quite a while, (Y/n)... so don't strain yourself by trying..'

My eyes widened, but narrowed as I attempted to speak out of habit.

I winced.

Surrender sat down beside me, patting my back as Splendor and Offender backed away.

"I-It's okay... Laughing Jack is-" My head snapped in his direction as he spoke of the clown, my body beginning to tremble at just the sheer thought of him.

Trendor quickly brought me to his chest as tears began to roll down my cheeks, his hand gently stroking my hair to calm me.

Which succeeded.. thankfully. I don't think this would be a good time to have a full on panic attack...

Surrender apologized quietly before continuing.

"La-ahem... HE is gone.. and shouldn't be coming back for a long while..." My shoulders dropped as I let out a breath of relief... which then brought about another whine of pain.

The brothers chuckled quietly as closed my eyes and smiled slightly.

'That's a relief.. now I can actually get a decent amount of sleep and not have to worry about... that clown..'

I opened my eyes as Trendor sat me back down beside Surrender.

'Well, I suppose I should get back to work on that room-'

"I'll go with you" We all looked over to Splendor, who'd piped in, "It would get it done faster if there were two of us"

I blinked, then glanced at Tender as he 'spoke'.

'I will help as well...' He then looked over to Slender with a slight glare, 'I want her out of this place as soon as possible'

Slender didn't say anything, but instead glared back.

Offender rested his hand on my head while looking at the two, his smile returning.

"Don't get your panties in a twist, Tender. As if Slender could have seen this coming" My shoulders bounced as I silently snickered, but I then paused as Slender replied.

'No, you are wrong, Offender'

We all looked at him.

'I knew exactly that this would happen, but I didn't think he'd do it so carelessly'

"Th-Then why didn't you s-say anything..?" Slender glanced at Surrender, then turned back towards me.

'I thought it was obvious' I looked down as I recalled what I had done to possibly irritate the clown, then I turned my head as Slender crouched in front of me.

'Did he say anything to you, (Y/n)? Anything at all?'

I nodded.

((I'm sorry for the lack of updates, but I think now is an acceptable time to be with my family))