Chapter 10

Previously

The two CPs from before, known as BEN and Jeff, were still in the same spots as before... their eyes glued to the screen. I doubt they even noticed Offender and I sit behind them on the couch...

"Jeff, BEN, where did LJ go?" The ender questioned, watching as they paused their game and looked over.

"Probably in the kitchen... speaking of which, I'm starved-"

"Race you!!" Jeff yelled, quickly jumping up and darting off into the dining room... BEN soon in hot pursuit.

"They act like they're seven"

Continued

I giggled at his words, rolling my eyes before leaning back on the couch.

But my (f/c) orbs shot wide as I was met with large silver eyes, and black and white stripes.

"WHA-" I was then silenced as the male placed his large black claws over my mouth and grinned.

I glanced at the ender, who seemed to be too distracted by the ruckus coming from Jeff and BEN in the kitchen.

"What are they even doing in there-" He then stopped as I, lightly, kicked his side.

But, as soon as he looked over... the clown shifted into black smoke... and disappeared...

Leaving me there, with wide eyes that blankly stared at the ceiling.

"What was that for?" He grumbled, staring at me in confusion.

"C-c... clown... just h-h-here..." I whispered, I shakily pointed behind me...

Offender stared at me, "Who? Laughing Jack?"

"You called?" I shot up straight and looked over, seeing the monochrome male walk out of the dining room with a... lollypop?

He stuck the candy in his mouth, then shoved his hands into his pockets... as if nothing had even happened.

I narrowed my eyes at him, a scowl on my lips... my jagged teeth grinding against each other.

"Hey Offender?" I spoke 'nicely' through my teeth, causing him to turn with a hum.

"How long do you think Slender will be gone?" He shrugged, not noticing the rage in my slit pupils.

"Not sure, it usually depends on what he's doing... it seemed urgent though, so he will either be back very soon... or he'll be gone a couple hours" I let out a quiet groan, but then grinned.

"I think I'm going to go check on Trendor, just incase he finished his tea party with Splendy and Sally!! Y-You know... so he knows where we are..?" He was still for a moment, then shrugged, leaning back against the arm rest.

"Go for it, kiddo, just try not to get lost"

I immediately summoned my halo, and let my wings stretch.

'They look healed enough...'

In a flash, I was flying up the stairs and down the hall, looking for a bright pink door.

'Wait, wasn't her room on the OTHER side of the stairs?!'

I huffed, landing on the ground, "Fuuuuuuuccckkkkk..."

Spinning around, I opened my wings once more, but then froze as I was met with the gray eyes I was... ever so fond of...

We were both silent, if you ignore the sound of my wings flapping to hold me up in the air...

.

.

.

My wings retreated into my back, placing me back down on the ground...

And I instantly ran past him, silently praying he would leave me alone.

Glancing over my shoulder, my eyebrow arched.

He was just standing there, watching me with a grin on his face...

'What's this guy's deal..?'

I then felt guilt...

'What if he only wanted to talk to me? Since I was new..?'

My running came to a slow halt, our eyes still locked as I turned towards him.

Tilting my head, I whispered just enough for me to hear, "...maybe he's friendly..?"

My eyes then widened as he turned to gray smoke... that then began to fly in my direction.

"NOPE!!!" I yelped, spinning on my heel to continue running towards the pink door that soon came into my line of sight.

'GOGOGOGO-'

He was... faster.

At this point, he was himself once again, and was running right beside me.

'I'M SO CLOSE!!'

Then, a miracle happened.

Trendor swiftly ran out of Sally's room, breathing heavily as he slammed the door behind him.

Laughing Jack stopped, turning back into smoke before disappearing entirely.

Trendor walked forward, looking left and right before yelping as I tackled him to the ground.

'What on..! (Y/n)?'

I dug my face into his vest, my shoulders drooping slightly as I hugged him.

Trendor sat up, lifting my chin slightly as I whispered, "Sorry..."

His 'eyes' widened, and he gently hugged me, stroking my hair softly...

'It's alright, (Y/n)... may I ask... what is troubling you..?'  I looked up at him, then down at the ground in thought...

'I can't let that clown get to me... it'll just fuel him to continue scaring me...'

'Who? Laughing Jack or Jeff?'

I giggled quietly, smiling up at him, "Both"

He chuckled, gently pulling me up with him as he stood.

"Oh!! And Slender had to go run an 'errand', and told Offender to watch everything while you guys were with Sally"

'Why would he ask Offender?'

"I just said 'because you guys were with Sally', and I think we both know there's no way out of that" He shuddered, making me let out a laugh.

'Would you like to go back downstairs?'

"Sure, I don't want Offender to think that we left him all alone" Trendor 'smiled' at my concern, and gently took my hand, squeezing it gently before walking over to the staircase.

"There you are, I thought you ran off" Offender ruffled my hair as I sat beside him, Trendor plopping down on the other side of the couch.

I smiled, giggling as he took off his fedora and dropped it onto my head.

Kind of like I did for him before.

'That... actually doesn't look bad on you'  Trendor hummed, straightening the hat while fixing my hair.

"That's what I said earlier" Offender chuckled, snickering at the other ender's OCD.

"Guuuuuuyyyyyssssss!!"