Chapter 6

Previously

We went down the staircase and passed the living room, gaining some confused looks from the CPs... hell, some of them even followed us into the kitchen and sat down at the table...

Just staring

Sally seemed to notice this too, and pointed it out innocently.

"It's not nice to stare" She hummed, lifting her chin confidently... while I simply giggled and shook my head.

All but one of the Creepypastas turned away.

Continued

I boy with orange lensed goggles, a silver mouth guard, and messy brown hair stood from his chair and began to approach Sally and I.

His expression was unreadable, and his fist was clenched... giving off a vibe that... he was angry.

I didn't move, just watched as he stopped in front of me...

Silenc-

"Hi!! I'm T-Toby!!! But *tic* y-you can j-just call me... Toby!!" He chirped, grabbing my hand and shaking it.

I smiled slightly, actually shaking his hand, "Nice to meet you, Toby..! I'm sure you heard Slender, and I don't really want to annoy you by repeating-"

"Wow, you talk a lot" I blinked at his clean interruption, while the CPs at the table went wide eyed.

"TOBY!!" A male in a yellow jacket stood, his white, feminine, mask lowering slightly. Almost like he was furrowing his eyebrows with a scowl.

Toby looked over, tilting his head, "W-What? It's t-true..! D-Didn't you hear *crack* her earl-earlier?"

I could tell the other Creepypastas were getting frustrated, so I made them turn their attention back to me with... a laugh.

And it was probably the most malicious sound I had ever made.

My teeth sharpened and my pupils shifted to slits as I draped my arm over the kid's shoulders, smirking.

"I like you, kid!! You speak your mind, I get it, no hard feelings" I snickered, my body turning back to Sally after turning back to normal.

I bent down to her level, instantly noticing the teapot in her little fingers.

"You ready to go find Splendy for our tea party?" I spoke softly, unlike how I did with Toby just a few moments ago.

She smiled, nodding her head before giving me a cute 'Mhm!'

I copied her expression and stood back up, glancing at the CPs. Grinning, the girl took my hand and led me out of the kitchen, but just on the way out... I gave the teens a jagged smirk.

Sally hummed in delight as Splendor poured the tea in our small teacups.

"Thank you, good sir" She said, trying to mimic a British accent.

Splendor and I shared looks while smiling softly at her adorable action.

But then, her face fell, causing the ender and I to look over with worried expressions.

"Sally? What is it-"

"Isn't papa bringing LJ to talk today..?" She looked over at Splendy, who's expression lightened... but only a little.

His tendrils creeped over his shoulder and over to Sally, gently picking her up and setting her on his leg. The image kind of reminded me of a grandpa about to tell his grandchild a crazy story about their life 'back in the good old days'.

"Don't worry, Sally, you know we would never let him hurt you..." She dug her face into his polka dotted suit, while I just... sat there... a look of confusion on my face.

"LJ? What's that stand for?" I piped up, gaining the attention of the two.

Splendor opened his mouth to speak, but I ended up speaking up before him.

"Long Janice?"

He shut his mouth and blinked, instantly making me go silent with a nervous expression.

'Ugh, (Y/n)!! Why do you have to be so RUDE!!! You know better then that-'

"No, it's fine (Y/n)" Splendor chuckled, bringing me out my thought with a beet red face.

"Wh-Wha?"

He pointed to his head, tapping it, "I can read your mind, and so can my brothers"

My eyes widened slightly, my face growing more and more red, "I DIDN'T KNOW THAT!!!"

The two laughed, while I puffed out my cheeks and crossed my arms childishly.

That only made them laugh harder.

Once the two finished their laughing fit, and we ended the tea party, Sally lied down for bed while Splendor and I sat on the couch downstairs just... talking.

The other CPs just sat around, talking, or playing video games in front of me. They didn't really bother talking to me and the ender, and I was fine with that.

"-So, you were actually thrown from the heavens? Was that why you were so bloodied up when Trendor found you?" I nodded, cringing at the memory.

"Yeah... my wings were probably the most sore of anything else... if Trendor wouldn't have found me, I'd probably be dead-"

"Wings?" I looked over.

It was Toby again, but he was swiftly smacked in the back of the head by the male with the feminine mask from earlier.

"Toby!!"

"WHAT?!"

I chuckled, rolling my eyes, "It's fine, it's fine"

Letting out a breath, I held up my hand, and you know the gist. The halo dropped and slid down my arm, my large black wings spreading behind me.

"Yes, wings, Toby" Glancing over at the boy, I smiled slightly, still in a large amount of pain.

The white-faced male with two long scars through his cheeks looked back from the game and over at me, the elf doing the same.

"Guess you can't use that pickup line on her, aye Ben?" Smiley, that's what I'll call him for now, snickered.

"Fuck off, Jeff"

Nevermind