Chapter ➳2

((Colby's P.O.V))

A smile makes its way up my face when I spotted Corey and Jake at a table along with another brunette. "Hey guys, this is-" Katrina began but was cut off by both Corey and Jake. "-Colby." They finished, leaving Katrina a little stunned stunned.

"You know each other?" She furrowed her brows and they chuckled. "I met him in the halls." Corey spoke. "And I met him in class." Jake piped in and Katrina nodded her head in understanding.

"Well then." She laughed and clapped her hands once. She walked over and sat down, leaving me standing a little awkwardly. I sat on the bench next to the brunette girl and sent a sweet smile. "Hi, I'm Colby." I smiled lightly and put out my hand for her.

She smiled and shook it with a nod. "Devyn, Corey's girlfriend." She introduced, when I felt stern eyes burning into my scull. I looked over at Corey and he seemed uneasy and a bit.. angered? I'm not sure.

I looked down a little and pulled my hand away, feeling a little frightened by his pressuring stare. "He's really overprotective of her." Jake spoke, in a matter-of-fact way.p. "Don't worry, she's beautiful and all,bbut I-I'm not into girls." I assured quietly and saw him relax visibly.

The rest smiled and dug into their lunches, making conversation and letting me in at times. They didn't seem to mind my sexuality so that's a win. As they talked and chattered, I zoned out unintentionally and scanned the cafeteria in curiosity. My eyes roamed around the students until they landed on the same cold-eyed blond, leaning against the cafeteria wall and staring into the distance. In thought.

His cold eyes suddenly met mine and he kept a strong glare making me look away quickly. Corey noticed and spoke up. "That's Sam Golbach; stay away from him." He warned and I looked back at him.

"W-Why?" I asked, curious and confused. Corey laughed bitterly and then looked me straight in the eyes. "He'll ruin your full school experience and make you wish you never even transferred in the first place." He spat, the words almost dripping with venom.

I stared up at him in a little shock before nodding slowly. Corey shook his head with a scoff and stood up before walking off to cool down. "He's only looking out for you." Jake sighed, placing a hand on my shoulder.

I nodded and looked down a little as I took everything in. But why did I feel the need to meet him?

-
I finish the rest of my sandwich and threw the wrappings in the bin before walking after the rest into class when time was up. I walked in last and scanned the room spotting only one empty chair placed by another. I walked over quietly and got seated, dropping my bag down.

I took out my note book and pen, getting ready for class. About to begin the class, the door was swung open and another student walked in; Sam Golbach. Ignoring the teacher's warning comment, he walked down the rows of tables filled with students and darkened his eyes when they met mine.

He laughed lowly and sat down on the desk next to me. I glanced at him a little, taking in his features out of instinct. I can't help it, I'm just that weird.

He had bright blond locks pushed to the side, piercing blue eyes filled with iciness and loath, along with two black earrings pierced into his ear lobes. He wore black ripped jeans, black shoes, and a simple black shirt under a leather jacket. Silver rings were slipped onto his pointer and ring fingers, that were oddly bruised.

He leaned into me when he noticed me staring, and whispered into my ear, "It's not nice to stare, darling." with his deep voice, a smirk now evident on his face when he saw me stiffen. I looked away quickly, my heart rate increasing.

He leaned back in his chair and chuckled tauntingly. He intimidated me, scared me even.

710 words

((I'll be making the chapters in the range of 600-700 words so I get the chance to update more often.))