Chapter ➳11

((Colby's P.O.V))

I take notes off the white-board while the teacher explains the concept of negative and positive charges between two cells and blah blah blah you get it. Physics was one of my worst subjects since it always bored me to death. Yet I couldn't help but feel nervous every time Sam glances my way.

After yesterday, Sam just walked away leaving me with questions no one knew the answer to but Sam. He's also been avoiding me all day so I haven't had quite the luck. Therefore, I made a plan as cringed as that sounds. Anyways, all I have to do is have Sam cornered in the bathrooms where he won't be able to escape me.

It was quite simple but I just hope it works. So when lunch time came around, I made sure I was the first to walk out until Sam joined as well. Once he came into view, I grabbed his wrist and dragged him into the boy's bathroom that was thankfully just around the corner of my class.

"S-Sam, I have to talk to you." I demanded once I had both of us inside. I had so many questions that needed answers to but I was still scared of Sam nevertheless. He scoffed and ripped his wrist out of my grasp before beginning to push me away.

"Sam, w-wait." I tried but he was already halfway out the door, when I called out. "I have feelings for you too, S-Sam!" I blurted but it managed to make him stop. I really did have feelings for Sam. I just wasn't certain if they were true or I just had a crush on him.

"No, you don't Colby. What I said yesterday was a mistake. Forget about it." He shook his head but I caught his wrist before he can leave again. "S-Sam.. I-I really do have feelings for you." I whispered and stared up at him with slightly glossed eyes.

His facial expression softened a little and he finally locked eyes with me. "I-I have for a while but was scared you'd h-hurt me for it." I said again and walked closer so we were now inches away. I parted my lips to talk again but he cut me off by surprising both of us. He smashed his lips against mine, pulling me in passionately and trapping me against his body as the kiss continued.

I kissed back after a few shocked moments, the feeling of our lips together making me smile. He was an amazing kisser. Feeling his hands slipping down to my waist, I gasped and unintentionally gave him passage to my mouth. He tongue kissed me for a good while before pushing me lightly against the wall and pulling away. Yet I wanted his lips instantly back on mine. Then again, I'd look needy.

Sam kept his hand cupping my cheek as he stared down at me, light pants leaving his now pink lips. "I-" He began but trailed off, seeming a bit.. nervous? I'm not sure. "Colby I- I want to try this out." He spoke shyly and I could spot the little blush forming in his cheeks. Cute.

"T-Try what Sam?" I whispered and realized that I still had my arms coiled around his neck. "I-I want to try this out. Date me.." He said again, seeming a little frustrated with a darker blush. I mentally chuckled. He was so cute despite his dark and scary facade. It almost made him seem vulnerable.

"Are you sure you can handle me, Golbach?" I smirked making him groan in defeat but before he can walk away, pulled him into me and kissed his lips. Though I only went for a short one, Sam had other plans and kept it going..

646 words

(( finally am I right ; ) ))