Chapter 1 : The Meet Up

Nicki's POV

"Wake up ,wake up" said my bestfriend Tay as she was sipping her tea. I sat up in my bed and look around "why you waking me up"? Tay shook her head "nigga you forgot ? Forgot whattt ? "My friend August is having a pool party and i think you two would make a GREAT Couple . I giggled a little and got out of the bed and did my hygiene.

When i finished i went downstairs and ate some froot loops since i was in such a rush to get to my sister's house so i can borrow one of her HOT swimming suits .

Tay yelled from up stairs asking where i was heading . I Told her where i was going . She was like yea whatever.

So i walked out the condo and closed the door behind me . when i pulled up at my sister's house I got out of the car and knocked on the door. After 5 knocks she FINALLY came to the door .

Why the fuck it took you so long to answer the door ? I looked at Tammy in a funny way . I was handling some business what you want anyways ?she said . I need a cute ass swimming suit for a pool party.

I said as walking into her house and i went up stairs and started looking for an swimsuit . Tammy walked in and sat on her bed . While I was still looking for a swimsuit 10 minutes later I finally found a swimsuit that was so cute . So i headed back home and got ready .

August's POV

So I woke up this morning feeling good as fuck knowing that everyone I was close to were coming To my pool party .

I Got out of bed and went into the bathroom to do my hygiene. Once I finished i put on my black jeans and my black and gold versace shirt. I called my nigga Chris so he can come over and help me decorate some stuff.

Around the time we finished decorating I saw my bestfriend Tay and Her sister pull in my drive way . Damn , Tay's sister is fine as fuck . I told Chris as I was biting my bottom lips. Tay and her sister walked up to me , Tay gave me and Chris a hug and introduced us .

August this is my sister Nicki . Nicki this is my brother/bestfriend August oh yea and this nigga Chris " Tay said while pointing at Chris . I said hey to Nicki and Hugged her . Bruhhh i swear that girl is so beautiful and her smile is just gorgeous.

- End of chapter 1
- thanks for reading
-Chapter 2 will be up soon !