Chapter 17

Nicki's POV
4 Months Later

So 2 months ago Anthony died....... he was very sick. August and I are trying to move away from it. It's now December and Aaliyah is so excited. Bianca came to Anthony's funeral and she started mess she's in jail now.

I woke up and Aaliyah was laying on top of me . I smiled and softly put her on the other side of the bed.

Today August and I are supposed to be going Christmas shopping since Christmas was tommorow. I went into the bathroom and took and shower and all that. I walked downstairs and cooked breakfast then I heard someone coming down the stairs. I didn't look I just felt hugging me from behind.

I turned around and August was behind me looking his shirt off.

I kissed him and continued cooking.

No Ones POV

August:  we still going shopping today?

Nicki: we have to cause tomorrows Christmas.

August:  oh yea I have to go somewhere tomorrow morning.

Nicki just stared at August with a death stare .

Nicki:  August are you serious right now?

August: I gotta go to the studio.

Nicki:  Whatever August.

Nicki continued getting breakfast together. She placed August and Aaliyah's plate on the table.

Nicki: Alliyah Alsina come downstairs so you can eat!

Alliyah came running downstairs and sat at the table and started eating while Nicki was upstairs putting some Clothes on August was outside on the balcony on the phone.

Alliyah:  mommy im done!

Nicki:  alright put the plate in the dishwasher and tell your dad to get you ready.

Alliyah walked out to the balcony where August was.

Alliyah:  daddy can you get me ready?

August : where you going?

Alliyah:idk i Guess im going to auntie Tay house.

August : okay come on princess.

After everyone was ready they got into the car and drove to Tay's house Alliyah hopped out of the car And ran into Tay's house and hugged Tay.

Tay: Hey Aliyah, wassup

Aliyah:  hay auntie

August And Nicki was heading to the store.

August: you okay?

Nicki:  (no answer).

August: oh so you just gonna ignore me. Just because I have to work.

Nicki : its Not because you have to work its because you choose work over your family.

August: whatever nic.

                    Christmas Morning

Aliyah ran to Nicki and August 's room . MOMMY , DADDY, WAKE UP ITS XMAS. Nicki slowly got up nd threw a pillow at August.

Nicki:   August get up.

August : im up im up

Aliyah went running down the stairs to open her presents.  Nicki and August was helping.

                          Nicki's POV

It feels so right  to see Aliyah happy and to see her playing with her toys.

5 Hourss Later

Im still not talking to August.  He's such an ass. But anyways I was taking all of Aliyah's toys up to her room. && i was cleaning up the house a bit .

August : baby ...

Me : (ignores)

August : i know u hear me.

Me: (ignores )

He walked up behind me and pushed his manhood against my ass.  I slipped out a small moan. && tried to push Him off he wouldn't let go. He picked me up and carried me to our room . Closed the door , and took off our clothes. 

He started kissing me everywhere.  Then went down the my diamond && stuck his tounge inside. Then he put his manhood in. Pounding me fast and hard. I started moaning so loud.  He went even faster.

August:  What's my name?

Me:  D-daddy A-a-augustttt.

Sorry For Thee Wait Babiess.

I Will Be Updating Soon

How Did I Do?

Feedback?