Chapter 15

Nicki's POV

August:  Nicki wake up,wake up.

I heard Aug calling my name as I was sleeping. I woke up and saw that we were on his private jet . I sighed because I was so tired.

August picked me up out of the plane and carried me and put me into the limo. I fell back to sleep, and about 15 mins later. I heard August calling my name.

I woke up and he carried me to this big ass hotel room. I hardly couldn't see anything because I was so tired.  He laid me on the bed and I went back to sleep.

The Next Morning

I slowly woke in and smelled breakfast . I walked into the living room part of the hotel and saw August laying back on the couch watching TV. I just stood there looking like a big cute baby .

August :(turns around ) goodmorning beautiful come and sit with daddy.

I blushed a little and sat down with him.

Me:  so what are we going to do today?

August:  well your going shopping spree  and when you get back I will have a surpise for you.

Me:  you paying foe the shopping '?

August : you already know baby.

I was so happy i was going shopping like yasss and i have a performance with Queen Bey later on this afternoon. I nodded at August and kissed him then i went to my closet . I picked out a pink and black crop top with some black pants and laid my clothes on the bed .

And i walked into the bathroom and took a shower and did my hair. When I finished I walked out and there was August laying on the bed staring at me while i was naked . I looked at the bed looking for my clothes but they werent there,

Me:Aug, where are my clothes ?

August : you dont need them.

I laughed a little.

Me : August Anthony Alsina where are my clothes ?

Then he pointed to the living room . I walked in there and put my clothes and shoes on I sat on the couch and waited for the limo to come.

Then here comes August kissing on my neck.

Me: (blushes) Augggg stoppp

August: nope.

He kept feeling and kissing on me then he slipped his hand in my pants and started fingeriing me slow then fast . I moaned sooo loud . Everytime I touched his hand he would go deeper . I moaned so loud the front desk called and he was still going while I was on the phone.

Front Desk:hello Mrs.Alsina we have been getting phone calls saying that they have been hearing very loud screaming from your room .

Me : (trying not to moan) ahhh , no that was justtt ahhhhhhhhh my little kids on facetime screaming because they were so happy to talk to me.

Front Desk: alright , Mrs.Alsina you have a good day .

I just hung up the phone while August was still going I kept telling him to stop , but he wasnt listening

Then I pulled his hair then he stopped.

August: Nic , why you do that .?

Me: (pulling his hand slowly out of my pants) because you wouldnt stop and now im hurting.

August: awww im sorry baby .

Me: yeah whatever but I think the limo is outside see you later babyy.

I walked out of the hotel and got into the limo. I played Fun Run 2 on my phone during the whole drive there.

20 minutes later I was there I got out of the car And did my shopping I stayed at the mall for hours then it was now 6:30pm . I walked out of the mall and go into the limo. I was going to the arena to perform with Beyonce .

While I was backstage getting ready . Bianca and Draya walked in my dressing room with police officers. 

END OF CHAPTER 15

SORRY FOR THE REALLY LATE UPDATE
I'LL UPDATE SOON FR THIS TIME

WHY WERE DRAYA AND BIANCA IN NICKI'S DRESSING ROOM?

CHECK OUT MY TWO OTHER STORIES

(THAT L.A LIFE - IT'S A LOVE STORY WITH AUGUST ALSINA IN IT - I PERSONALLY THINK THAT ITS BETTER THAN THIS STORY )

(ADOPTED BY MINAJ - A STORY WITH NICKI MINAJ AND AUGUST ALSINA IN IT,  I THINK YOU GUYS WILL LOVE IT.

PLEASE GO CHECK OUT MY OTHER STORIES.

honeycocainee xoxo ❤