Chapter 10

August's POV

I swear Draya always tryna do shit to break me and Nic up I know that's not my baby . Cause Drake already told me that it's his . Since Nic was annoying me I didn't say anything else to her when we got to the house . But I did call Draya's ass. Aye Draya why the Fuck you telling people you pregnant with my baby ? Cause I like to make Nicki angry at you.

Listen bitch all yo lies gone be done tomorrow morning just wait . I hung up the phone then I called the doctor for a DNA test she said I can come over tonight for some DNA and the results will be in tomorrow morning

So my plan was set I'm so tired of Draya's lies . I slept downstairs in the 2nd guest room cause Nicki didn't want me to sleep with her . The next morning someone was knocking at the door I went to go answer it it was the DNA test . I grabbed it from the mail man , closed the door , ran upstairs and knocked on the door to The room that Nicki was in . What do you want August? She said as she opened the door slowly. I walked in and handed her the mail . She read it and her face lit up .

                           Nicki's POV

I hugged August after I read the paper . I told you it wasn't mine Nic . I know Aug but I didn't wanna take any chances . He nodded . We laid in the bed until 2pm . August got out of the bed and said . Nic I'm Finna take a shower . I just nodded cause I was so sleepy . Then I felt water come from My vagina not a little of water but A lot. AUGUST MY WATER JUST BROKE!!!

Aug came out of the bathroom he grabbed all of the bags that we packed for the hospital and put them into the car . Then I walked downstairs and got into the car . August was driving fast . All I could feel was sharp pains . When we pulled up to the hospital Aug helped me out of the car and we walked into the hospital . My fiance's water just broke we need Doctor Sanders now !

Next thing I see Is Doctor Sander walking me towards the room . I laid down on the bed in so much pain. Then doctor Sanders walked in with some news . Okay,so it looks like you will be only giving birth to one of your babies today . Aug and I were shocked but Doctor Sanders continued . It seems like your baby girl was in your stomach first then your baby boy formed inside of you.

I just nodded . I was thinking about what Doctor Sanders said. Nic you okay ? Aug asked me .Yea I'm good but these contractions are killing me .

He walked over and held my hand. We gonna get through this okay ? I just nodded a lot . 30 mins later Doctor Sanders walked in . She told us that my contractions were getting closer and that I was about to give birth .

                         55 mins later

Ms.Onika I need for you to push on 3 . 1,2,3 . I pushed as hard as I could. I need you to push just one more time on 3. 1,2,3 . Then I started to hear a baby crying and people saying "awww" . I sighed with belief that I was done pushing . And I was happy because my baby girl was here.

                          August's POV

Doctor Sanders handed me my baby girl . I was smiling so hard I swear . Then I handed her to Nicki. Aww , Aug what are we gonna name her? You tell me Nic . Aliyah ? Yes babe that's a great name for our Angel .

To be honest I'm happy as Fuck for Nicki and I we have a baby girl , a baby boy on the way and we Finna get married. Fuck Draya and her petty shit .It's gone be me and my baby forever . We spent the past 2 days at The hospital with our baby girl Aliyah .

While we were leaving the hospital I saw Draya in the lobby , she walked up to me . You ready to have this baby ? She said while rubbing her stomach . I laughed shook my head and said , hell nahh bitch you a Thot that ain't my baby . Then I grabbed Nicki's hand and we walked out of the hospital.

We decided to stop by my moms house before going home . When we pulled up to my mom's house I got Aliyah's car seat with her in it . Nicki knocked on the door and my mom's opened it . I let my fiance walk in first with her fine ass then Aliyah and I walked in . I sat on the couch and put Aliyah on the side of me  .

My mom's looked so excited to see us she picked up Aliyah and was admiring her . Nicki and I told her about the whole thing about Nicki having only one of the babies first . My mom's was saying that it didn't sound right . I agreed, it really didn't sound right I honestly don't think there's another baby inside of my fiance.

                         Nicki's POV

When we got home Aug put Aliyah in her crib cause she was sleep . Then he came into our room with me and laid down . Nic I don't think there's another baby inside of you . What you mean ? Think about it , we didn't even do non after we found out you were pregnant. Aug I really don't know at this point .

End of chapter 10
Chapter 11 will be up soon
Is the 2nd baby real ?