Chapter 6

Nicki's POV

I woke up and I smelled weed. I walked downstairs and into the main cave . I saw August , Chris , And Draya sitting on the couch smoking and rolling weed . I rolled my eyes at August. Then Draya's ugly ass had the nerves to say hey to me . I asked August can he come here for a minute . We walked into the living room .

Wtf is you doing August ? What you mean Nicki ? Why are you smoking weed and I told you not to smoke it in my house this early and why in the hell is that hoe Draya in my house ? Look , she asked can she come over . And you said YES !? Yea but Chris was in their with us . August at this point I really don't care just get that Thot out of my house and tell Chris to leave and stop smoking !

August did as I said then he came upstairs and sat on the bed while I was laying down . He asked me if I was angry . I  shook my head and ran to the bathroom because I had to throw up . August asked me if I needed some pregnancy tests . I nodded . He went to the store and bought 5 different pregnancy tests . I took all 5 . I was so nervous for the results I think August was too . 15 Minutes later the results said positive .

                        August's POV

Nicki's pregnant and I'm going to be a father . I'm so excited I hope it's a girl but it could be a boy . Either way I'm going to love him or her with all of my heart . Nicki was looking very shocked . Baby you okay ? No August we're not prepared to be parents . Yes we are don't say that I'm going to take care of you and the baby . I rubbed her stomach her face glo'd up with joy .

Nicki layed down and took a nap . While she was sleeping I texted my ma and told her that Nicki was pregnant .

Me: Ma , Nicki's pregnant !

Ma: Congratulations son , your going to be a great father .

Me : thanks ma

End of chapter 6
Chapter 7 will be up soon