Chapter 9

August's POV

Nic hurry your ass up ! I told Nicki as I was rushing out of the door . August I'm coming Damn stop rushing me . Then Nicki walked down the stairs she was looking fine ass hell . I bit my bottom lip and smacked Nic on her ass . Aug stopppp let's go . I opened the door for Nic so she could walk out of the house. When we got into the car she was staring at me the whole time . Damn Nic you like some you see ? Nopeee I love what I see. Then she kissed me .

We finally got to the beach I helped Nicki get out of The car . We walked up The steps to The yacht her face just glo-d up. Then Draya walked up to us and she's pregnant. Hey Aug ,Draya Said . Nic rolled her eyes and said I'm the only person who calls him Aug. Nic chill out I said as I held Nicki's hand and we walked past Draya to sit down . Nicki rolled her eyes again when she sat down . Why the fuck is she here ?

To be honest with you I don't even know . Whatever Ima just enjoy myself . Nicki said as she waved at Tay . Tay and Chris walked up to us . I gave Chris a dap and I hugged Tay . Umm Aug me and Tay gonna go over to the bar okay ? Ight Nic just don't drink no beer just water . Nicki laughed , yes sir .

                          Nicki's POV

Tay and I walked over to the bar . We we're just catching up on things you know. I haven't seen her funny ass since me and August got together . I was telling Tay about Draya's ass then she walked up to us. Hey Nicki , hey Nicki's shadow. Tay jumped up out of her seat she was about to beat Draya's ass . I held her back . Oh Tay grew some balls now ? Draya said . Nahh Thot I don't got balls but I got the nerves to whoop yo ass .

Tay said . I giggled a little Tay chill and bye Draya I said as I looked Draya up and down . I swear I just wanted to throw her ass off of this yacht .Nicki you know I'm so tired of her ass , you know she said that she's pregnant with August's baby? I raised my eyebrows. Oh really she did ? Yep Nic you know I had to tell you.

                      30 mins later

It's time for Aug and I to jump off of the yacht into the water . Draya's Thot ass is still on my mind I can't believe that hoe said that . I decided not to pay no attention to the situation until Aug and I got home . Babe you ready? August asked me . I nodded . 1,2,3 Next thing I know we were in the water . It was a really fun experience. When it was Draya's turn to jump Me and Tay were thinking about pushing her ass . But we weren't gonna do it . 2 hours later the experience was over and Aug and I were heading back home .

Did you enjoy yourself ? He said while holding my hand . Yea I was enjoying myself until I heard that Draya said she was carrying your baby . August was looking confused. Nic I know for sure that's not my baby . whatever Aug but until you find out I don't wanna talk to you or see you.

End of chapter 9
Chapter 10 will be up soon
Is Draya carrying August's baby ?
Find out in chapter 10.

|| honeycocainee ❤ xoxo