Chapter 2 : The Hook Up

Nicki's POV

So I went in the backyard and layed down on one of the beach chairs and i started to scroll on instagram . I was thinking about August fine ass , he cute or whatever .

Next thing I Know I see August standing over me with NO SHIRT ON . Which was a major turn on for me. He asked me why I was so lonely over here by myself. I answered Cause Tay is over there booed up with Chris .

                         August's POV

I pulled a beach chair next to the beach chair Nicki was sitting in .  Sooo ima be honest with you lil ma when I Saw you get out of that car i was in love and your smile is beautiful . She started smiling at me . And we started to get to know each other better .

When we finished talking we jumped in the pool and we was cooling . But then my ex Draya walked to the pool and smiled and waved at me . I didnt smile back i wasnt even paying attention to that thot .

Only person that was on my mind was Nicki. Isn't she waving at you ? Nicki asked. I said " I'm not stunn her all my attention is on you . She smiled and she was blushing. I grabbed her waist and pulled her next to me . I was thinking to myself she is so beautiful . I leaned in for a kiss a tongue kiss at that .

Everyone was looking at us i didnt care . Draya ass was over there getting mad i didnt give a fuck at all.

The Next Morning

                        Nicki's POV

I woke up with a smile on my face cause the only thing i could think about was August . i got out of bed and did my hygiene. Then i went down stairs to eat breakfast while i was eating i got a text from August .

August- Can I come over today beautiful ?

Me - Sure I'll text you the directions

August - Okay bae , see you later

Omghee did he just call me bae !? I was wondering if we were offical . I hope so , I walked out the door and did some shopping before August was coming over .

End of chapter 2
August likes Nicki
Nicki Likes August
August Called Nicki his Bae
Are they Offical ?
Find out in chapter 3
Chatper 3 will be up soon !