Chapter 4

August's POV

So Draya "tried" to come between me and Nicki . but it aint gone happen. I woke up laying next to Nicki . I smiled knowing that I was with Nicki . Then i get a text from my nigga Chris.

Chris - aye nigga

Me -wassup bro ?

Chris -we have a business meeting at black's house later . ight?

Me - ight

Nicki didn't know exactly what i did for business but i was in the dope dealing business. Im gonna tell her when she wakes up . I went downstairs sat on the sofa and watched some tv. Til i saw Nicki walking down the steps rubbing her eyes . She came and sat in my lap .

I told her "goodmorning beautiful " . She smiled and gave me a kiss . I looked down . Bae i got some to tell you . She smiled wassup ? The business thing im in is a drug dealing business but its nothing that will affect us and our relationship . I could tell by the look on her face that she was shocked . She was speechless .

I held her hand . Look , ima get out of it one day for us and our future bae. Plus Ima have you living large with the money i make. I kissed her . And after the meeting I'm going to surprise you baby i promise . She nodded and kissed me . I was glad that she didnt make a big scene about the situation.

                         Nicki's POV

I wasn't really mad about the situation at all . I was just very shocked . But anyways August left a hour ago for his meeting . So i went upstairs ,took a shower and I put on my white dress and my black and gold heels . (the pic above)

While I sitting on the bed on Instagram .

I heard the front door open . So i walked down stairs and saw August standing their looking at me . I saw his eyes glowing up , I blushed a little . I snapped my fingers . Uhh August im ready . My bad li ma come on lets go . He opened the door for me and closed it. While we were in the car August was singing. I was so shocked that he could sing .

I asked where we were going . He told me not to worry . Next thing I know were pulling up to one of the biggest malls in town. My eyes lit up . When we went inside August told me I can get  whatever I want and he was going to pay for it . He was like my Prince .

Draya didnt do anything in this chapter

Nicki and August are on good terms

What will be the next step in there relationship ?

Find out in chapter 5

Chapter 5 will be up soon