Chapter 3

August's POV

I walked up Nicki's door steps and i knocked on the door .When she came to the door she looked beautiful than ever . I walked and took a seat . I held her hand , she asked me" so why did you want to come over ?" I have an important question to ask you .

What August ? Nicki would you be my girlfriend ? She smiled and nodded yes . I hugged her soo tight and kissed her on her neck . We sat on the couch cuddled up watching movies all afternoon . Then all of a sudden  i got a text from Draya .

Draya-hey sexy

Me - What do you want ?

Draya - dont act like that bae

Me -look i have a girl that i love .go fuck with one of yo niggas or some bye hoe

                         Nicki's POV

August went upstairs to take a shower . So i decided to cook dinner for him since uk we are together now. While I was cooking i heard August's phone ring so as his girl i answered it .

Hello ,August where you at bae ? HOLD ON WHO TF IS THIS ? Bitch Im Draya Who is you ? HIS GIRL, BITCH LEMME FIND OUT YOU TALKING TO HIM AGAIN I WILL PUNCH YOUR EYES STRAIGHT BITCH .I was so angry then August walked down the stairs .

Baeee whats cooking good looking ? He said as holding me by my waist against him . I turned around . why Draya still calling you ? He sighed she aint nun but a thirsty thot look at what i texted her if youu dont believe me.

As me being the bitchy girl i am i looked at their text messages . I was surprised that he was being honest with me . I looked at August and wrapped my arms around his neck I apologize for accusing you .

He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me towards him and whispered in my ear ."If you ever do some shit like that again Ima  show yo ass some in that bed ight ? He smacked my ass and kissed my neck .I blushed a little . I said hmm whatever .

End of chapter 3
August and nicki are offical
Will draya tear them apart ?
Find out in chapter 4