Chapter 8

August's POV

My whole face just glo'd up . Nicki looked like she was happy to we both nodded our heads as the doctor walked out to get her prescriptions .

Baby aren't you happy ?

Aug , you know I am .

She looked at me and smiled . Damn her smile was so beautiful. There was a moment of silence. Until the doctor walked in .He handed Nicki her prescriptions and her vitamins and he told us we can leave . I was driving fast to get Nic home cause I had to go to work .

Aug calm yo ass down Nicki said laughing . I gotta get to work babe . We finally pulled up at our house on the hill .

                         Nicki's POV

When we pulled up to the house I got out of the car . August didn't say bye nor I love you he didn't say shit . I walked up the steps and opened The door . Damn ,the house was a mess. So I cleaned the WHOLE house by MYSELF . I was so exhausted you know me being pregnant and all . I went upstairs and took a shower.

That's what I really need right now . I was so relaxed and I thought about somethings while I was in there . I got out and put on one of Aug's shirt . My hair was still wet so I just put it in a messy bun . It was now 5pm and still no August around . I went downstairs in The living room and started watching Bad Girls Club . It always kept my mind off of things. Then I received a text from Aug .

Fiance ❤ - get yo fine ass ready we going out at 7 .

Me - Okayy baybeh ❤.

I went up stairs and put on a white crop top that showed my belly button with some black high waisted shorts that made my ass look Soo big . And I put on a Gray vest jacket with my barons and I kept my hair in a messy bun . I heard the front door open and I heard August's voice Hurry yo ass up !

I grabbed my clutch and got my phone off of the night stand . I walked down the steps . Damn , Nic you look fine as hell . turn around for me . I giggled a little and turned my butt towards him. He smacked my ass and I smiled . Then we walked out of the house and we got in the car .

                         August's POV

Nicki was looking so good  I couldn't help but stare at her . She was on instagram during the whole drive. She asked me where we were going. I told her not to worry . She was sleep when we pulled up to the beach . I placed my hand on her thigh and told her to wake up . We got out of the car and Nic was looking real surprised to see a table on the beach with candles and that other good stuff. We both sat down .

Aug your so sweet thank you . She said while smiling. No problem ma you know I love you so much right? Yes and I love you too .I leaned in to kiss her and she leaned in too . We ate and after we ate , we held hands and walked on the beach while it was sunset . I picked her up and carried her while we talked about the baby.

We got back in the car and I drove my queen home . I opened the door for her to get into the house . I noticed that she cleaned up . I called her to come down stairs . What Aug ? Thank you for keeping our house clean . I said then kissed her I pecked her lips a couple of times .

                         Nicki's POV

I woke up and there was no August . I walked into the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I walked down stairs and I saw Aug cooking . Hmm something smells good . Aug turned around . Good morning beautiful. And he kissed me on my forehead . I sat at the bar , what you wanna do today ? Anything you wanna do . I smiled and nodded . I wanna go on a boat .

Aug looked shocked he laughed . What ? A boat Nicki ? Yea you know , a yacht and we can just cruise on the water . Umm okay baybeh I'll see what I can do . I smiled and jumped on his back . Thank you Aug ! Yeah , yeah , yeah but when people be on yachts don't they jump off of it ? Uhh yea why ? Baby , your pregnant you sure it's good for the baby ? Good thought Ima call doctor Sanders now .

I grabbed my phone off of the counter and I called Doctor Sanders and I put the phone on speaker so Aug could hear. Doc is it good for me to jump off of a yacht? Sure miss Nicki you have to take your vitamins 15 mins before you jump. I smiled Thank you Doc . I hung up the phone . I looked at Aug I told you . Alright babe be ready at 2pm . I nodded then I received a text from Tay .

Tay - hey nic

Me : wassup?

Tay : nun uk cooling with Chris

Me : lol smh Wyd today ?

Tay: that's why I texted you we going on a yacht.

Me:girl me too.

Tay : see you there

-End of chapter 8
-August didn't tell Nicki what he did ..
- Nicki's pregnant
-Will Draya return ?
- How will they date on the yacht turn out ?
Chapter 9 will be up soon

~Honeycocainee xoxo