Chapter 16

August's POV

I miss Nicki so i decieded to go to see her at her concert.  When I pulled up to the arena I seen more police cars than usually and when I went inside there were alot of police officers by Nicki's dressing room

.I ran to her dressing room and went inside.

Nicki was talking to her manager while Draya and Bianca was standing there laughing. I walked up to Nicki and her manager.

Me:  what the fuck is going on?

Nicki's Manager: well Draya and her follower wants to press charges against Nicki for something that happened 3 years ago.

Me:  what did you do 3 years ago Nicki ?

Nicki:  i was going out with Draya's so called brother I didn't know he was her brother til now. But her brother was shot and she thinks I have something to do with his death.

Me:  do you have anything to do with it.?

Nicki:  hell no, I didn't have ANYTHING to do with it.

I walked over to Draya .

Draya: Hey baby.

Me: im not yo baby.

Draya:  you will be when Nicki's in jail .

Me:  That's not gonna happen.

I walked outside of the room and called Nicki's lawyer and he said that he thinks he has everything covered .

                        Draya's POV

So Bianca and I were telling the police the story and he was on our side because we paid him. Bianca wants to be with August to.  But this bitch is so stupid.

She doesn't realize that this whole plan is for me and August to be together.  August walked in and announced that Nick's laywer called the court house and they cleared everything up..

And that me and Bianca cant press charges against her.

I'm so damn pissed. Like forreal but I'll come up with another plan.

                           Nicki's POV

Everyone left my dressing room,  I just laid down on the couch.  How the fuck did this all happen ? All I know is that I have to go out there in 15 mins to perform.

I got ready, grabbed my pink microphone and walked out of the dressing room. I went on stage and sung my verse then left. August had already left when he anouced that I wasn't going to jail.

I was so exhausted I got in the limo and when I pulled up to the hotel I hurried up stairs to the room and when I walk in I heard Beyonce - You Are My Rock playing softly and candles were lit and roses was everywhere.

I blushed and walked into the bedroom and August wasn't in there but candles and more roses were.  I walked into the bathroom .

And he was in there sitting on the edge of the tub.  The tub was filled with my favorite relaxing body wash. 

August:  Hey baby

Me:aww August is this my suprise?

August:  well,  we were going to do something else but the day didn't go as planned.

I kissed him and got into the tub. I stayed in there for about a hour. When I got out I walked into the bedroom and August was sleep on the bed I smiled and put on one of his shirts and laid in bed with him and went to sleep.

End of chapter 16

SORRY IF ITS SHORT

IMA TRY TO UPDATE BEFORE TONIGHT.
HOW DID I DO?

CHECK OUT MY OTHER TWO STORIES PLEASE

honeycocainee xoxo ❤