Chapter 12

Tay's POV

I just saw August's ass leaving Bianca's house . I know he been fucking her cause my sister live next door And she be hearing them. So I texted Nicki.

Me : aye Nicki I Just saw August leaving Bianca's house I know they been fucking I Got proof . (Then I sent her the proof )

Nicki: OMG thank You Tay ima get on his  ass as soon as he get home.

                             Nicki's POV

I called August's mom over so she can take the twins to her house while I get on August's ass. Then he walked in the house And closed the door behind him.

I stood in front of him with my arms crossed with that death look on my face . August where the hell you been and don't lie.

  I been at my moms.  You a damn lie cause your momma just left with the twins I know you been a Bianca's house.  He looked down And mumbled damn.  What you mean damn you wasn't saying damn when you was fucking that bitch!

He just kept looking down.  OH SO YOU CAN'T HEAR ME NOW?  YES NICKI I DO HEAR YOU NOW STOP YELLING. You wasn't telling Bianca to stop yelling when you was fucking her.  Look nick- . I cut him off.  Nicki nothing you lied and im leaving. I ran upstairs and started packing my things

He ran after Me.  Nic , let Me explain .

I turned around his way . Explain what?

I'm sorry baby i dont love that girl.  But you bought her a condo.  August bye . I grabbed my luggage , walked out the house, And slammed the door hard.

I drove off so fast And headed to Tamara's house since Tay Was out of town.

I pulled up to her house And knocked on the door. But Fizz answered the door.  Damn I forgot Tamara and Fizz lived together. Nicki wht you doing here?

Just tell Tamara to come here . He called Tamara's name and she came to the door . Tamara look August and I just got into a argument and I need to stay here over night.

She nodded and let Me in the house. She also showed Me to my room.  I closed my door , laid on the bed , and started writing a song.  Whenever I'm mad or upset at August I start writing songs.

While I Was writing my Phone started ringing and the name " My Finance " flashed across the screen I just ignored it.  But he called back like 15 times I Still ignored it.  I enventally went to sleep.

                        The Next Morning

I woke up and my door Was still closed shut I went into my bathroom ,brushed my teeth, and put my hair into a messy bun.  I walked downstairs and saw August and Fizz talking I tried to turn around and go back upstairs but I heard August's voice. Nicki I already saw you so don't be tryna hide.

I turned around with my arms crossed.  Ima just let y'all talk. Fizz said.  I rolled my eyes and sat on the couch.

Nicki im sorry okay I deleted her number out of my phone and I stoped paying her bills I'm soo sorry Nic . Then we kissed.  I Was still mad at him I told him I forgave him But I lied .

Ima still be acting funny towards him.  Then I told him to go get the twins from his mom's house and I'll be home In 2 days. What you mean?  Aug I need some space and if your not able to watch the twins foe 2 days just let them stay with yo mom.  Okay Nic I love you.  I laughed a little then said yea ,I love myself too .Then he left.

Will Nicki and August work out?
Find out in chapter 13

Honeycocainee xoxo ❤