Chapter 11

Nicki's POV

Push on 3 : 1,2,3 . I pushed As hard As I could then I heard crying . Yea that's right , my baby boy was finally here . Doctor Sanders handed me my baby and told me congratulations. I asked Aug what are we gonna name him he said Anthony. I was so happy my son was here .

So y'all know that we stayed in the hospital for 2 days . While we we're leaving I called August's Mom to tell her that were on the way home . Cause she was there babysitting Aliyah for Aug and I. When we got home Aug's mom greeted us and we sat on the couch .

Babe , you should go upstairs and get some sleep . I'm to tired to walk . Then he picked me up and carried me upstairs . I smiled as he laid me on the bed , I pulled the covers over me and went to sleep .

                      ~2 hours later ~

I climbed out of the bed and walked down stairs and didn't see anyone . I looked in the rooms downstairs and everything . then I went upstairs and looked inside of the twins room they were in their cribs sleep . But where in the hell was August ? I called him .

( Phone Convo )

Nicki : Aug where are you ?

August: At Fizz's house wassup ?

Nicki : nothing I was just wondering .

August: ard baby Ima be there in 10 mins
( Phone Convo Over )

So while I was waiting for August to come home I cleaned the house up a little .Then I heard someone knocking on The door I answered it hoping that it was Aug but it was Tamara ( a long time friend ) I haven't seen her ass Since I moved to LA . her face just lit up . I hugged her and welcomed her in and she Sat on the couch .

There was silence until I asked her what made her come to my house. Well I just moved back here and I went to your mom's house Then she told me your address. Oh well I'm glad you came by. What you been doing what your life I said as I was sipping my tea . I've been messing around with Fizz for some months now and we decied to move in together what about you Nicki ?

I'm engaged to August now and we have twins . You remember Draya ? That hoe from Drake's party ? Yea , she been trying to ruin me and August's relationship. Don't worry about her girl , but where are the twins I'm so excited to see them . I led her upstairs to their room I told her not to be So loud because they were still sleeping . We went back downstairs caught up on some things and then she left .

August still didn't come back home sometimes He just makes me so mad like Fr . I wasn't even gonna call or text him since he wanted to be an ass . I cooked some chicken Alfredo sat on the couch , watched Snooki And Jwoww , and ate my food . Then I heard the door open and saw August walk in . I just looked at him and continued watching tv and eating.

He walked over to me and tried to kiss me I just turned my head . Nic why you tripping ? I just ignored him .  He walked upstairs and took a shower . I went upstairs into our room, laid down and watched some more TV .

August came out of the bathroom and laid next to me. I turned the other way , he whispered in my ear . Lose yo attitude before I fix it . I Just laid there . He slid my panties to the side . (Y'all Know What Happened Next )

I took a shower after Aug and I Finished. when I got out I went into the twins' room because they wouldn't stop crying I held Aliyah in one hand and Anthony in another . They just wouldn't stop then I heard August laughing He was standing at the door . Stop laughing and come help me you ass hole.

Ight bae. He walked over and got Aliyah and rocked her back to sleep . Anthony was fighting his sleep so I just laid him across my shoulder, walked downstairs , and sat on the couch. August!fix him a warm bottle . Ightt ma I got ya . August handed me the bottle and I started feeding Anthony when finished he finally went back to sleep .

Then I went upstairs and laid him in his crib . I was so exhausted and August had left me alone at home .

                         August's POV

Damnnnn daddy!

I smacked Bianca's ass . What's my name!?

A-a-a-au-u-gu-st!

We came at the same time I laid back and she laid on my chest . August I love you . Umm okay . Wtf you mean ok ? Bianca I told you I'm Finna get married ion love no other girls but Nicki , my mom's , and my little girl . Fuck you August get out! I grabbed my shit and walked out . I never really liked Bianca she was just another hoe.

I know I shouldn't be messing around but I promise I won't fuck her no more she be on that "I love you " type shit . While I was leaving Bianca's house I saw Tay looking at me . I knew Damn well she was gone tell Nicki. Damn , I fucked up .

End of chapter 11
Nicki had her son
Will Nicki find out ?
Where is Draya ?.
Tamara is back !
Tay knows what happened
What's gonna happen to August And  Nicki?
Find out in chapter 12
Chapter 12 will be up soon .

Honeycocainee ❤xoxo