Chapter 7

August's POV

After I told moms that Nicki was pregnant I went to Draya's house cause she asked Me to come over because she was lonely . I went into her house and sat on the couch . She was staring at me the whole time  she leaned in the kiss me I pushed her off of me so fast .Yo Draya Wtf is you doing ? August you know you want this? Trust me hoe I don't . Yes you do if you walk out of that door without me being pleasured I'm going to kill Nicki and your little baby .

I was saying to myself this bitch is crazy. But I knew she was serious .So I did what she said to save my families' life. It wasn't all that anyway. I made sure I used a condom I walked out of her house So fast  and headed home . When I got home I opened the door to see Nicki staring at me with her arms crossed and the death look on her face. I sat my keys on the table , kissed her on the check , walked pass her and went upstairs and laid down .

Then Nicki came into the room and she wasn't  doin nun But bitchin . I told her she should sit down its not good to stress when your pregnant. She rolled her eyes at me and sat down .

                          Nicki's POV

August where in the hell have you Been ? Nicki I've been at work okay ? Whatever August . I throwed myself onto The bed and rubbed my stomach. I was wondering when I'm suppose to go back to the doctors. Umm August baby do you remember when our next doctors appointment is ? Dang , I forgot Nicki I'm sorry . I giggled and stared playing in his hair , it's okay bby . August picked up his phone and called the doctor . We found out that our next appointment is Tommorow.

                        The next morning

I woke up to my husband calling my name telling me to wake up . I slowly got out of bed I rubbed my eyes like a baby . I walked into the closet and picked out a long purple and white dress with some white heels . August was laughing. I turned around , nigga what's funny ? Nicki your 5 months pregnant you sure you wanna wear heels ? Good point , I went back into the closet and I put on some white flats with diamond studs . then I had put my hair into a high ponytail.

While we were in the car August was holding my hand during the whole time. And we were talking about baby names. When we pulled up to the doctors we walked in and sat in the doctors office and the doctor walked in .

Doctor : hey I'm doctor Sanders .

August : hey doc , my wife was wondering If we can find out the gender of our baby yet ?

Doctor : sure , Ms.Alsina can you sit right here please and lay back .

Nicki : (so I'm just laying back waiting to see if my baby is a girl or boy.)

Doctor: it's a girl ...... no wait its a boy too . Congratulations you two are having twins a boy and a girl !

End of chapter 7
August did something bad
The found out the gender
Are they happy or sad of the results ?
Is Draya pregnant?
Find out in chapter 8 !

honeycocainee xoxo