Chapter 5

10 Months Later

                        August's POV

So 10 months been by so far . Nicki and I have been on good terms . Until Draya came into the picture again . She invited me to a house party , I was drunk and we ended up fucking . Nicki was pissed at me but I begged her for forgiveness. After a month she finally forgave me . Other than that we've been good .

But today I plan on proposing to my queen. So I texted my mom and told her what was up.

Me : aye ma

Ma: yes , August

Me:you know how I told you I was going to propose to Nicki ? Well im proposing to her today.

Ma: Thats great August. Tell me how it goes.

I got out of bed and did my hygiene. Since Nicki was out grocery shopping I texted her and told her I was going out . And I told her to meet me at Stix at 1:00 . She said okay. I put on my tux and grabed my keys and headed to the flower place . I bought some roses . Alot of roses at that.

It was now 12:55 I was sitting at the table waiting for Nicki . I placed the roses on the seat next to mines . Then i saw Nicki walk in . I stood up and hugged her . I asked her how her day was going and we were just uk having a casual convo . Then I got on one knee I pulled the diamond cut ring out. Her whole face lit up . Onika Tanya Maraj would you do the honor by making me the best man on Earth by being my wife ? Nicki said yes and kissed me I was so happy.

                        Nicki's POV

Omgheee , August just proposed to me ! I've been waiting . I'm so happy we're engaged now . When we finished eating , we headed back home . I sat on the couch and called Tay . Omg , Tay guess what ? She giggled what Nicki ? I'm engaged! Wow Nicki congrats i'll come by later byee.

I went upstairs into our bedroom where I saw August laying down with no shirt on . I went into the bathroom and put my hair into a high ponytail . Then I had put on one of August's shirts . I walked out of the bathroom and sat on top of August . Youu know in a sexy way . He put his hands on my  waist and started tongue kissing me . Y'all should know what happened next .

When we finished we just sat there in a moment of silence . But August broke it when he asked if I was okay . I nodded then laid on his chest and went to sleep .

End of chapter 5
They got married
Will draya return
Is Nicki preggo
Find out in chapter 6

Love yall

Xoxo honeycocainee